New Recording.

Caleb sat in front of his computer. Not Tara, but another one of his editors sat downstairs, editing his latest video. Her and Tara were friends, very much so. But even better, they were sisters. 

One thing, Caleb hadn't known. Tara said it would be funny when he found out. Since Brook had Green eyes and Tara had brown. 'Brown poopy eyes' Caleb once called them, Making the siblings laugh.

"He seems like a nice guy. I can't imagine this is gonna be that bad." Caleb sighs to the video he's watched six times. It was a new video he didn't know the name to yet. "I like femboys- not like that not- I know two of em." He played along with the boy he made self consciously.  He mentioned Finister and moved on. Meanwhile Brook sat on the couch with headphones in. Caleb screamed through the screen and it made Brook startled. She let out a little squeak and ripped off her headphones. Caleb turned of the camera and quickly got down stairs. He chuckled as Brook gave a lost look at him. He chuckled. "Got you." She rolls her eyes. "You shouldn't scream randomly." She closes her laptop and hops up going into the kitchen. "What would you like." She asked as Caleb sat down at the island. "Your my editor not my maid."

"Mac and cheese please" he says pulling out his phone. "Yeah your not my maid my ass. You say that everytime but I'm still making you shit." He shrugs. "Your just like my best friend. And I pay you"

"You don't." She said In a single song voice. "Right. Your nice though" she smiles sitting the hot bowl Infront of him. "Thank you darling." He smirks and Brook rolls her eyes. She was very good at hiding her flustering face. This time he saw the pink tint on her nose. "Oh damn are you blushing?" He teased. "Not at all man baby." She sighed. He laughed and took a bite out of his food. "Very good."

"Thank fuck for Velveeta."

"I guess."

"Moods off, what's up?"

"Clint is going somewhere, so it will be just us today." He sighed laying his phone on the table. "I mean Ni-"

"Oh fuck no he is like- full on crazy." He chuckled shaking his head. "Ok then."

She was going to mention Nickolas, or Nikado Avocado.

"Like I said, just me and you." He smirked and Brook took a gulp. "Yep."

Two hours later Caleb came.

Back downstairs of course. "Finished the video." He sighed. "What are you wearing?" He asked. "Something you weren't supposed to see." She said turning around. "Oh wow- uh you chose a... What is it?"

"A cosplay Tara made me wear. It's stuck."
"Yeah looks tight. Want help?" She nodded.