✦ . ACADEMY: Ⅰ. ꒦꒷

academy: act i.
꒷꒦ roots of a confession 𓏲 ࣪₊༞

NOT UPDATED!!!

・୨・┈┈・୨ Ⅰ. ୧・┈┈・୧・

Around five years had passed since then.

I've decided to name my kingdom 'Kruos' after my father had received his doronite and found that our kingdom arose with a new element that was associated with crystals. We've thrived greatly after the death of Madeline Hiina, and we are one of the most respected kingdoms in Joruria.

I have recently turned thirteen years old six months ago, and have received my doronite. However, I have not had any luck in activating it. Kyou received his doronite a week after his birthday, which was almost four weeks ago. Just yesterday, he had finally activated it and found that his doronite was 'kruos-blessed', just like our father had. I'm guessing mine is supposed to be similar, but my doronite refuses to activate itself, no matter what I do.

As the years passed, I've also found out that Joruria counts ageing differently — from the age of one to twelve, you are either two or three years older in normal or Hannakozu age, and from the age of thirteen and above, you are three years older. As of now, Mikae is twenty one years old in Joruria age, twenty four in Hannakozu age. Emerett, Kyou, Louis, and I are all thirteen in Joruria, sixteen in Hannakozu. Astro, Citrine, and Valle are fourteen in Joruria, seventeen in Hannakozu. Kei and Mizu are fifteen in Joruria, eighteen in Hannakozu. Joruria counts 'fifteen' as the 'adult age' here. Mizu's fifteenth birthday was just held earlier this week.

Everyone in our group has already received their doronite. Well, aside from Louis. He hasn't actually turned thirteen yet, but he will in a few months. Thirteen and above is the age someone will receive their doronite, of course, only if they are worthy. I myself have trained Louis similarly to how I was trained in Polemania, and I've been training myself in the meantime as well, so I have no doubt that he's worthy. I've reached a magic and combat level over what I had in my past life, needless to say, I'm now stronger than Averil Ambrose, and Louis is catching up to me. I'm proud of him. I remember how excited he was to be trained by me at first, in the middle it was crucial and he hated it, but now he's back to being excited.

Aside from that, father is much healthier and much happier. Kruos adores him. I haven't been seeing either of the Gizuan siblings much, I've been trying to avoid them. However, now that I will be entering the academy arc of 'Tales of Hart', I'm going to have to see them likely everyday.

Oh, also, I've promoted the Stratton siblings to the title of Marquess and Marchioness. Rather than being my handmaiden, Mikae became my lady-in-waiting the day she became Marchioness. Similarly, Louis became my butler the day he became Marquess.

Though, I have noticed how Astro started to avoid me after the 'incident'. He had not once tried to tease me, and he barely spoke to me.

I wonder why?

Guilt..?

"Eris-dama, it's time to wake..." Mikae opened the door, pausing once she realised I had already gotten up, brushing my hair and sitting in front of my vanity mirror. With a smile, "You're up early this time, excited for your first day in Enocia Academy?" she asked, walking towards me. "Yes, I've already bathed." I replied.

Placing my brush down, I turned to her and noticed that she held a baby in her arms. Four months ago, Mikae gave birth to a baby girl that she had named 'Columbine', after my favourite flower. She's married to the chauffeur's, Mr. Weiss', son, Daemon Weiss. Even so, Mikae decided to keep her surname.