The Incident || Chapter 1

2 Celebrities, Kazuha and Heizou were just 2 famous singers who were known by the whole world. Everyone adored both of their singing, There were absolutely no drama and Both of them were having the time of their lives! But obviously, things escalated really quickly..Both Kazuha and Heizou noticed that loads of fans knew a lot about their personal information, their parents, where they live, and more! They tried to ignore it but they just can't. There were loads of rumors about them everywhere.

Then Both Kazuha and Heizou begin dating, obviously they didn't announce it that early, but somehow everybody suddenly figured about everything about their dating life. Things for them did not go as planned. But one day, things went too far. Kazuha and Heizou were putting on their 12th concert in Liyue until something happend. While both of them were singing, Kazuha noticed a gun in the crowd, Kazuha began to panic and couldn't sing anymore. Heizou asked him what was the problem until Kazuha pointed the guy holding the gun in the crowd. Heizou got really worried for Kazuha, things went too far. Heizou immediately dragged Kazuha out of the stage and outside the concert area. A few reporters and other camera men noticed them running away and followed them. Suddenly the crowd of reporters and paparazzi grew in huge amounts and kept following them both.

A Ravenette boy was passing by the streets, listening to music with his headphones on. Since it was really late at night,w he bought some food since he didn't have any food left at his house. And his stomach kept growling the way home. While he was holding a plastic bag with a bunch of groceries and a pack of Ramen inside, he heard a noise coming behind him. He saw a white haired boy with a red streak on his bangs was being dragged by a Maroon haired boy away from the crowd of paparazzi behind both of them. The Ravenette was too stunned to even move. He was really tired to run, but he decided to run after both of them in the sidewalk. While he was running after the 2 boys, he saw an alley way nearby, then he had his chance! He catches up with the 2 of them and grabbed the maroon haired boy's hand and dragged them both to the open alley way. Once the 3 of them were in the alley way, they were able to lost the paparazzi chasing after them. The three of them were breathing nonstop as to show how tired they were from running. Then the Ravenette haired boy started to speak up.

__________

"Are you guys ok-?" The ravenette said with a breathy voice.
"Y-yeah were ok, thanks for helping us man, that was so exhausting!" The Maroon haired boy replied.

Kazuha suddenly collapsed on the ground and fell asleep. Both Heizou and the Ravenette turned to Kazuha sleeping on the ground. Heizou face palmed and carried Kazuha in bridal style afterwards. Heizou turned to the Ravenette with a worried look.

__________

The Ravenette's POV:

The Maroon haired boy looked at me worryingly and I couldn't help but blush.. The stranger noticed I was blushing and hit me with a confused look. I tried to hide my face with my hands but suddenly the Maroon gently put down the white haired boy gently to the ground and walked up to me and took of my hands from my face and held my hands tightly. I started to blush even more and then the maroon started to smirk at me. I had an annoyed look on my face and pulled my hand away from his. I stopped blushing and suddenly spoke.

"What do you need?" I asked him.
"I was wondering if we could stay at your house for a while" the maroon replied to my interrogating question and smirked at me.
His smirk caught me off guard. Why did he have to be so attractive.. I snap back to my daydreaming and looked at him seriously.

"Fine, I'll let you both sleep at mine. But we have something to discuss once we get home."
"Fine, have it your way, go and lead the way to your house, were both behind you"

Then the maroon winked at me and carried the white hair boy again and signaled me to walk to my house because both of them will just follow me. I angrily looked at him while blushing at the same time. I shake my head out of my thoughts and led them both out of the dark alley was as we head to my house.