Chapter 3 - A Contract :)

Well this certainly is a turn of events, being swallowed by this thing (leech devil you presume) was not in your to-do list, not like you had one to begin with.

You sighed exasperatedly as you sat on this abomination's stomach

'I wonder how Akari and Akane are holding up, surely they can fend for themselves right?' you looked at your surroundings again but only left you with guts and an endless void.

And now you're here wondering what treacherous sin you caused to be revived only to be supposedly die again, dying hurts but being revived hurts more and you still have to take meds and see a doctor once every week.

–––·––– ––––·––– ––––·––––

"Oh? A mortal? Didn't think you'd be this careless"

Huh? I think you might be going insane because you just heard a second demonic voice somewhere

'But minds don't go insane that quickly right? I wasn't in here for long.'

You thought, suddenly a murky black substance dropped from above you and went through the surface your sitting, narrowly missing your legs, you slowly looked up.

Lo and behold a blob(?) Of black ink hanging from above you with multiple eyes observing you, and it's chest looks like it's bleeding showing its venomous icky red substance.

"Pitiful human, you aren't from here are you?" it stated,

"Trying to be a hero when what you did in your former world is unacceptable. You don't deserve to be a hero, too weak to be one."

It crawled from the ceiling towards you "What are you? Are you here just to mock me?" you scoff.

It chuckled, and you could feel it smirking at you "Not quite, though it is entertaining to mess with you mortal's sensitive emotions."

"I am the Enigma Devil, let's form a contact, if you give me your blood, you will be able to possess my abilities to get out of here."

You look at it squinting your eyes as if you could see through it's ulterior motives.

"What's the catch? Although I'm not from here, my blood isn't any significant compared to other people in this universe, and plus can't you easily get out of here? You are one of the most feared phobias humanity has right now." you said as a matter of fact tone.

It exasperatedly sighs.

"Being feared and all powerful is boring, none of the humans are worth having a contract with me. You though don't belong here and from your actions alone, you seem to be entertaining enough to have a contract with." the Devil grinned.

"But~ if I get bored with you then I will have no problem signing off the contract like my former few contractors or kill you ^.^" it said in a sing song voice.

"Okay then, let's have a contract." You sliced your palm with your pocket knife, feeling it sting then the injury turning numb, squeezing it and holding your palm out to it.

"If I give you my blood, you will help me defeat Makima the Control Devil."

"Seems fair enough."

"Just a little heads up, it's gonna hurt a bit, just a pinch though!"

"What do you-!" You scream in agony the second you had the contract with the Devil.