20

Early in the morning when the birds are singing Aryah opens her eyes. Opening her eyes she at first contemplate her situation. She sighs obtaining cure flower is harder than she thought!
But thankfully there is someone who will help her.

"Tuk Tuk "  someone knocks on the door so she quickly opens it thinking it must be Eros. But Doek's head pops out behind the door.

"Thankfully you are up!" Doek drags her out of the room.

"Hey! What happened?" Aryah panicked.

Doek looks at her, "Nothing, it's feels really safe when you are around!"  She says under her breath

Aryah blinks in confusion.

They sit in the balcony chair. Aryah looks around as if searching for something.

Doek looks closely at her desperately wanting to ask this small creature  who is the leopard is to you? So protective! But in the end shuts her mouth. Leopards doesn't like others to pry on them. Maybe she is one of them but Doek quickly brushes of the thought eyeing Aryah's small form and delicate features, her dark eyes soft in the morning sunlight. No , not a leopard, Doek concluded.

At this time Aryah looks out in the courtyard to find a big carriage with elegant design on it. Her mouth hangs open looking at that. Two tall man simultaneously loading something in the back side.

"Yeah they got up even before the sun and started preparing this. I was so surprised to see this! I wanted to wake you up but the leopard stared at me!" Doek shivers.

Aryah frowns.
She does not see Eros anywhere. She rans outside to see closely.

The two tall man already finished their work and now they are chatting lightly while standing straight. Sensing her approach they stops and stares at her together at the same time.

Aryah blinks. Hum ...They are the other two leopards that she saw yesterday night? ! Who wanted to eat her!!

Realizing this instantly she steps backwards and bumps into some force.
"Slept well?" two arms envelope her whole.

"Eros..."  Aryah breathlessly says looking back at the person she searched for from the moment she woke up .

"Hum?" Eros's eyes are lighter as he looks down at her. He bows his head to hear her soft voice. Expectantly wanting to hear more. "What is it?"

Aryah frowns glancing at the two figures in the distance then looks at Eros. She points her finger at them with big eyes looking up at him.

Eros says holding her cheek with his large palm . "What happened? Did they bullied you?" he asks Knowing so well they won't dare do that. But for some reason he just wants her to complain to him ...

In his arms Aryah becomes soft. She struggles to get out but he does not let her go tightening his arms around her more.
Aryah stops struggling seeing something in his eyes . That deep look envelopes her  stopping her every other concerns.
She whispers unless they hear her "What are 'they' doing here? I know yesterday They wanted to eat me!"

Looking at her pouting to him warmth spread out in Eros's heart. This feeling is out of control. He can only pick her up and put her in his cage so that no one can harm her...

He turns her around."Is that so?" his eyes hardens "But would they dare do that in my presence?" he brings her closer to him as close as possible.

Aryah's head becomes dizzy with his voice, his presence. "Will I let them?"

Eros feels her cheeks warms under his palm.

"come with me." he let's her go from his arms but clasps her small hand in his big one and stalks the two naive man who had no idea what happened.

Seeing Eros coming towards them with the little one Kiram and Rikwar both straightened up.

Aryah has no idea what he wants to do. She clasps his hand tightly. The two evil leopards can't harm her!

At this time Eros's mind is inexplicably soft and possessive at the same time "Did you guys tried to scare my little bird?"

Rikwar :"...."

Kiram :"...."

Aryah :"...." her face heats up uncontrollably.

"Did you?" Eros rises his one sharp eyebrow at them.

They understand. "We are sorry for the misunderstanding yesterday!" Quickly bowing.

Aryah is yet again speechless. That easy! But she is still cautious. After all they wanted to eat her!

Eros touches her head. "What did they said to you tell me again."

"No. No need! Like we said That was a  misunderstanding! Little one Forgive us for yesterday's doing "  Kiram says.

"Yes! Please forgive us." Rikwar adds wisely.

Seeing the big guys panicked Aryah giggles inside .

Eros removes his eyes from them to her, "Is my little bird satiated now?"

The blatant adoration on his tough appearance makes Aryah fuzzy inside. She shyly looks around.

"Did you have breakfast?"

She shakes her head no without looking at him .

Eros chuckles lightly. Now his little bird won't even talk.

"I will arrange your food in the carriage."

This reminds her,
"What is this?" Aryah points at the grand carriage.

"We are going "

Aryah's face brightens up instantly.

"To find cure flowers?!" She looks up at him expectedly.

Eros nods with a slight curve on his lips that dazzles in the sun."Let's get going" he tightens his grip on her hand. Anything to keep her presence here in his world...

Soon the carriage stats after Aryah bid her farewell to Doek and Dorian.

Inside the carriage is spacious and it can easily hold five Aryah but as soon as Eros enters the space consumes his presence and his aura. Even though there's enough space it feels small to her. She feels small.

The couches is really comfortable and there's cabinets behind. In front kiram and Rikwar sits and directs the horses.

"Start."
Eros commands them.

Aryah squish to the side as much as possible and lean against the window to stare out side. She feels Eros's eyes on her for a long time before he stares in the front  and only then she relaxes.She can feel Eros's eyes are becoming more and more different when looking towards her , more like deep and something...dark.

'.. will I let them ?' His voice echos in her subconscious as the carriage goes on towards her goal.