CC017 | Songkran 2023 [CLOSED]

สวัสดีวันสงกรานต์
Happy Songkran!

For those of you who may not know what Songkran is, it is a special holiday where Thai people celebrate the new year. Songkran Festival is celebrated from April 13th to April 15th every year, but in many places of Thailand, it may be celebrated for 5-10 more days.

In this event, you'll be tasked with choosing a prompt based on Songkran & Thai culture and writing a short story with one of the featured prompts. How will you celebrate Thai New Year with us?

This contest was made possible with the help of the following profiles:

AmbassadorsTH (host)
AfricaHub
FoodKart
music
sport
talesofthedeep
YARomance
APIFantasy
APIRomance

AmbassadorsTH (host)AfricaHubFoodKartmusicsporttalesofthedeepYARomanceAPIFantasyAPIRomance

💧 AmbassadorsTH (host) 💧

For Songkran, you decide to travel to Chiang Mai to spend it with your family and friends. During a pool party, you reconnect with your rival from high school. Will new feelings blossom between you during the celebration?

💧 AmbassadorsAF 💧

After a penpal's trip on an African safari, they invite you to come to Thailand to participate in Chiang Mai's Thai New Year Festival. What adventures await the two of you?

💧 beauty 💧

Your friend is determined to prove to her ex that she is handling their break-up well, and to do that, she needs to make a statement with a strong look. What kind of makeover will you give her for the Thai New Year party?

💧 Foodkart 💧
With Thai New Year here, business at your food stall is booming! There's something different about your mango sticky rice that sets yours apart from the others. What's your secret ingredient?

💧 Music 💧
After your musical performance at a Songkran festival in Bangkok, you've finally captured your high school crush's eye. Will things work in your favor this time?

💧 Romance 💧
You're about to perform for the first time a traditional dance in front of hundreds of people for Songkran. As the music started, you captured the eye of someone you used to know.