0.0 , PRE-WAR PAMPHLET

" WHAT TO DO IN EVENT OF ATTACK ON YOUR COUNTRY.

1. DO NOT PANIC!
DO NOT PANIC IN THE EVENT OF A COUNTRY-WIDE EMERGENCY! REMEMBER TO STAY CALM, AND KEEP YOUR WITS! YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT!

2. REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!
NEVER FORGET WHO YOU ARE! YOU'LL NEED YOUR INFORMATION IN CASE OF EVACUATION!
FILL OUT YOUR INFORMATION, AND NEVER FORGET.

NAME : y.n
AGE : uhh like 17
LOCATION : manburge (?? how do i spell that)
FAMILY : tom
OTHERS : ranboo , red, chee idk who else rn

3. STAY SAFE!
ALWAYS KEEP A FIREARM OR WEAPON WITH YOU IN YOUR HOME! YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN THERE WILL BE A FIGHT.

4. GET COVER!
ALWAYS KNOW WHERE THE NEAREST BOMB SHELTER IS! YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHEN A NUKE MAY GO OFF.
ALWAYS KEEP A MASK ON YOUR PERSON! INFECTION WILL SPREAD.

INFECTION WILL SPREAD. "

y.n squinted at the thick pamphlet, tommy over their shoulder reading it too.

"that was weird. did you fill out the whole info thing?"

"well, yeah, obviously. what if i get ultra-mind-wiped? what would you do then?"

tommy rolled his eyes and laughed, giving them a noogie and walking away to grab their cups of tea from the window sill.

"when's red supposed to come over?"

"in an hour-"

a deafeningly loud explosion shook the entire house, both of the teens screaming and running to the window to see what had happened.

up came a tidal wave of debris and fire, the two dropping their cups and sprinting to the basement, tommy fumbling to put on a mask while y.n threw food in.

they stumbled their way in and slammed the door shut, putting on their own mask.

"I THOUGHT THEY WEREN'T GOING TO USE NUKES? THEY NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT NUKES!?"

"IT WASN'T A NUKE, THERE WASNT A MUSHROOM CLOUD!"

"WHO THE FUCK CARES??"

"I DO!"

"I LOVE YOU MAN."

they hugged and huddled into a corner as light blended into the floorboards and ceiling, the crashing and breaking of wood and metal drowning them both out

"I LOVE YOU TOO, TOMMY."