Random Q&A Answers

Answers!

Jangmi (me):

1. Do you read on Wattpad? Or just write? If you do read, what book or books have you been reading?

I don't read much, only when I get recommended something. And recently, I've been recommended by Aiko a book called Vendetta. It's a Xiao x male reader book written by arugorizumu69. There's only one chapter so far but it's pretty good— and I'm a Xiao simp so..

2. If you were in a room with two Demon Slayer characters you love very much and you had a gun in your hand with only one bullet. Who would you shoot?

Myself.

3. Will you do more headcannons of Demon Slayer sometime in the future?

Yes, I'll be writing a Demon Version of this headcannons book. Once this book is complete.

4. Why do you make me so happy when I get notifications that you posted something?

I genuinely don't know but you just made me blush.

5. How many more parts do you plan on doing for this book? If you max out on chapters will you ever make a new one?

This headcannons book will be considered complete after 100 headcannons. And then after that I'll do a Demon Version.

6. How do you feel about fanart of you or your other book called The Yoso Family?

I'd greatly appreciate any fanarts made for the Yoso Family let alone fanart of myself. I'd probably feel super flattered.

7. What animes have you been watching?

I've been recently watching Blue Lock and the new season of Attack on Titan. And I rewatched Jujutsu Kaisen just because (lol).

8. Will you write about other animes in the future besides Demon Slayer?

I've already written some books asides from Demon Slayer, which is Haikyuu and Jujutsu Kaisen but future books that I have considered is a Bungo Stray Dogs Oneshots Book and an Attack on Titan Headcannons Book.

9. Can I send you fanart of you via Discord? If we made any?

Wtf, yes! Of course! I'd be so honored!

10. Do you play Genshin Impact? And if so, who's your favorite character? Will you write another book if you end this book? And how is your health?

Don't judge me- I love Genshin Impact and I honestly really like all the Genshin Impact characters but my favorite has to be Xiao. Like- I main him and everything lol.

I will probably write a Genshin Impact Oneshots book. Maybe.. I've been thinking about it but I'm always in doubt.

My health is good now. I'm doing great, thank you for asking.

11. I mean no offense to this question, but aren't you in college? Isn't it a little too early to get married?? I MEAN NO OFFENSE I'M JUST CURIOUS

I agree, marrying in college seems a little too young. But me and Satoru have been dating for six years now so we just decided to tie the knot lol.

12. What's your favorite animal? And why do you like it?

My answer has probably changed since I was last asked this question but my favorite animal now is probably a bunny. Lol, no real reason really I just like how cute they are and they kind of remind me of Satoru.

13. What day is your birthday?

July 29

14. What's your favorite flower?