blood in the water

containsscream vi spoilers

contains
scream vi spoilers

"Oh don't look so shocked Zach, you always knew what we had wasn't real

"Oh don't look so shocked Zach, you always knew what we had wasn't real. Now fucking die!".

"You won't get away with it, they never do!"

"I'll still get to kill you"

Published: March 20th, 2023

—2022, was the year Zachary Reed lost a piece of himself. He wasn't sure if it was his sanity or his wellbeing he lost that night he was attacked. The sting of the knife stabbing into his gut forever haunted his skin. It left marks that would never truly heal, at least not mentally.

Each dent that was marked into his flesh, left behind a piece of him that was once pure and innocent. Now he was nothing but a paranoid kid whose just trying to survive again.

Even a year later he can't get over the pain he felt when his friends revealed who they truly were. When he watched bodies collide along the wooden floor of ambers home. He was like a fish out of water, gasping for air and no matter who pushed him back into the water.

It would always end with blood clogging his throat and lungs as the water no longer remained pure and innocent. New York was a new start, and yet no matter where he walked, he felt those sick twisted eyes of a mask burning holes into his skin.

Even if deep down he knew Sam and Tara were the only true targets of this masked man. Part of him couldn't just leave them behind, not when last time he watched the person he loved die to a knife in his throat, all because he was afraid.

Fuck that! This time he wasn't afraid. This time he would keep the person he cared about safe, first it was Wes, and now it was Ethan.

If only he had known.....
he was always doomed to lose

Because this time he never would've thought the knife that was in his gut, was by the hands of him...

CAST!
Drew Starkey as Zachary Reed

AUTHORS NOTES!
(SPOILERS!!!)

now, don't act surprised that I made this fic. I'm like obsessed with scream all over again. I actually enjoyed the new movie! Was way better then the last one, I of course predicted it pretty fast. The second Quinn's ass some "I lost my brother". I was like it's probably Richie. The whole contact of him on the ghostface calls kinda made it obvious. Then the dad was barely crying when she "died" and my sister was like "I betcha she faked her death" I agreed because man's was not crying enough over his "dead" kid. And Ethan was just fucking obvious, that kid was never around when ghostface showed up. Econ my ass! Anyways it was a good movie, loved Kirby! I was so scared sis was gonna die, she's like my favorite character and I was like they better not bring her back and kill her off. Also one last thing! Wtf was Chad eating! Did he inhaled protein powder or some shit? How tf did he survive! He would've bleed out, the logic ain't mathin. I can't wait to write this fic! And who knows with scream 7 confirmed I might write Zachary into that one too if it's any good. I like refuse to write for 5, at least for this story. ENJOY!!!