ø. - students are the new historians.

⠀⠀⠀

Funneh has had her few shares of teachers the past school year. Some she loved, and some that she didn't like that much. Mainly because they didn't let her take naps while they taught or because they weren't very fun.

Mr. Draco was one of them. And she was so sure that he felt the same towards her - seeing as how mischievous the blunette was.

So it was confusing when he stopped her to ask her to give a lunchbox to one of her newer teachers without an explanation. A teacher that had literally just started teaching after he had resigned - her english teacher, Mr Tacoe.

And so, she confided in her friends during lunch. Obviously (awkwardly) giving the lunchbox to her english teacher before she went to her friends, which definitely caused some looks and whispering.

Remind her to not give things to teachers out in the open next time so that people wouldn't assume she had a crush on a literal teacher.

"I just don't get what you're confusing yourself for?" Kyran says, looking at the blunette who was lying down on the grass, struggling to figure out what the connection was between Mr. Tacoe and Mr. Draco.

She hated how he had a point. Maybe they were just roommates and she was overthinking it. Funneh did that when she was being too curious for her own sake.

Gold rolls her eyes. She agreed with the blue-haired male as well. "You're just being nosy, Funneh." She says, earning a glare from her friend. It's not like she cared though. The girl had better use for her time instead of overthinking about their english teacher and ex-homeroom teacher.

"Funneh isn't wrong in a way though. I mean-" Of course Alec had jumped in to defend her. Kyran and Gold both gave a look at each other. With how much the two defended each other, you'd think they were already together and still not on their oblivious stage.

"Yeah!" The blunette spontaneously shouted, surprising everyone at her unexpected interruption and at her sudden jump. "Aren't you guys curious about them? How could they know each other without meeting yet?"

"There's life out of school, Funneh. I'm sure they're probably just really good friends. You're overthinking this too much." The blunette scoffs at Kyran's response.

"Stop being so smart and making valid points!" "I'll stop when you actually make sense."

As the two bickered, Gold scooted over to the redhead who had been quietly waiting for the two to stop fighting. "This is your fault, you shouldn't have enabled Funneh about her theories." She whispers, giggling.

He agrees though. Maybe he should've kept quiet.

They in fact did not seem like they were just friends.

These favors had been starting to be more constant, and even Mr. Tacoe himself started to ask the blunette to give stuff to Mr. Draco.

For christ's sake, it went to the point where she didn't bother going to her locker as soon as she arrived because she knew when her old teacher would arrive!

What on earth was going on these two that they had their (ex) student to pass gifts and stuff to each other. It was as if she was their messenger!

And Funneh was sick of it, precisely. I mean, who wouldn't?