1

return

Feed the villain candy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 1

    It was early morning, but there was only a little light in the east, and the place without light seemed to be covered with a layer of black shadow, which seemed oppressive and heavy.

    A small black car was parked outside a certain villa. Cui Langya opened the door and staggered into the villa, as if something terrible was chasing after her.

    Cui Langya found it strange that there was no one in the villa. Zhan Shixun had clearly said that he would wait for her here. This was the secret meeting place between her and Zhan Shixun. Not many people knew about it, even Ji Huaiyan, who had a hand that stretched to the sky. I'm afraid I don't know here either.

    She had already given the key she stole from Ji Huaiyan to the connector. Originally, they had agreed that she would come here to find him when the matter was completed, and then go abroad together.

    "Shixun, Shixun."

    Cui Langya searched all the way upstairs, but the empty house was very quiet, no one answered her at all.

    She pushed open the bedroom door, and the bedroom was clean and tidy, just like the last time she left, but there was no one here either.

    Cui Langya took out her mobile phone and wanted to make a call, but when she took it out, she realized that the phone was out of battery and couldn't even turn on the phone.

    Where did Zhan Shixun go?

    Just when she was wondering, she suddenly heard the sound of small footsteps behind her. She thought it was Zhan Shixun, and turned her head to look in surprise, but before she could see who was coming, she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen .

    The person standing in front of her had a beard, and the beard was a little gray. He had a loyal and honest face, and even the gray beard revealed a vicissitudes of life that made people feel sympathetic.

    The person in front of him was not Zhan Shixun.

    "Uncle Qi?"

    Cui Langya stiffened and looked down, the dagger in Uncle Qi's hand pierced her belly.

    She raised her head slowly, looking at the honest man in front of her, who had taken care of her for so many years, she just felt as if a thunderbolt hit her head, why did Uncle Qi kill her?

    Uncle Qi let go, and Cui Langya took a few steps back and fell down on the bed. Uncle Qi took off the gloves, completely free of the panic and fear after the murder, and acted calmly.

    "Miss Cui, don't blame me, this is what Mr. Zhan ordered."

    She was completely stunned by what happened before her eyes, and she didn't even have time to care about the pain coming from her abdomen.

    Uncle Qi actually attacked her?

    Arranged by Mr. Zhan?

    "Mr. Zhan? Is it Zhan Shixun? Impossible!"

    Uncle Qi sneered, looking at her with sympathy, "What's impossible? Otherwise, why is Mr. Zhan who clearly agreed to meet you here?" Don't show up? You don't know that when you were dealt with here, he was taking Miss An abroad for vacation. Now that Ji Huaiyan is dead, you have no value in keeping this useless piece of chess." "Miss An?