Author's Note - Part 1

Hello to everyone who is reading this. Before we begin this story, I would like to take a few moments to explain some things. I will not force you to read this, so please feel free to skip this part if you are not interested.

          First, I will discuss a few things about myself. This is the first story I've written and actually put out there for people who I don't know. I've written stories many times before, but they've only ever been seen by close friends, teachers, and myself. It's fairly easy for me to create different plotlines in my head. However, it's a lot harder for me to take those ideas out of my head and show what I'm thinking. I am very open to constructive criticism to help me get better at this sort of thing.

          I am currently a student and go to school. Throughout the years my teachers have helped me get better at writing. The difference between a few years ago and now has given me motivation to write more of my stories. I am also a student-athlete in the fall/autumn. I play soccer from the middle of June to the end of October.

          Now, I will talk about this story. Black Butler is my number-one favorite show. I enjoy everything about it and have even created my own characters and storyline that go along with it. Even so, this is a different story, and I will not be using those characters.

          This short tale takes place sometime after Book of Circus and has a few details from season two. It includes most of the main characters, as well as new characters that were created by me. I won't go into too much detail right now, but it contains mystery, suspense, trauma, and more.

          I have not come up with a posting schedule, so chapters will be posted every so often, hopefully not too far apart. Expect the unexpected, since this is, of course, filled with many mysteries and plot twists. Be prepared for anything and everything. Again, this might not be very good, but here it is anyway.

          I will try my hardest and work to the best of my abilities. Without further adieu, please enjoy this Black Butler fanfiction, The Case of Dr. Shaw!