Chapter 1

Talking= "Hi"
Thinking= 'Hi'
Action or Expression= (Waves hand happily)

A sea of clouds that have no end to them, a tree that reaches the sky, the World Tree. This is the world of Alrest were people live on titans, creatures big enough so people can make civilizations and still have space for more people. Not much different from a state except for the fact that the titans move and circling the World Tree. When inside the cloud sea you can notice that it's no different than being in the sea, there's gravity to stop you from doing crazy moves so it's just the same. But just like the sea, the cloud sea has many items at the bottom that belonged to people in the past, how long ago, who can say? People known as salvagers have made it their job to salvage these items to sell and make a living out of it. But our point of view is directed upon a black ship that's at the bottom of the cloud sea, almost invisible were it not for the light of a flashlight aimed straight at the old ship.The owner of the light wears a salvaging suit made to dive under the cloud sea, no different than a diving suit. The individual grabs a rectangular object with his left and starts to tap it with his right index finger, a flash of light comes from the rectangular object and disappears only to happen again and again, after a couple of more flashes the individual starts to swim back up reaching a hook, he swims a bit further up and reaches a small circular platform held by three wires all connecting to one point above. The individual reaches for the rectangular control box and clicks on a button the platform begins to rise up until finally it exits the clouds, the crane holding the platform keeps pulling it up until it stops and starts to move the platform towards the small little island. Once the crane stopped moving the individual jumps off the platform and removes his helmet setting  his blue hair free, with his left hand he starts to fix the messy hair moving it all to his left side, although his hair color is unique what really makes his appearance different to others is his eyes, his right eye was red like a ruby, his left was golden yellow.

???: "Gramps, I found something really interesting."

Said the young man while grabbing the thin rectangular object from his left side.

Gramps: "Oh really what is it?"

The small little island raised its long neck, the small island started to reveal more of its features such as wings, a tail, and dragon-like head with a giant horn for a nose.

???: "I found an ancient ship at the bottom of the cloud sea."

Gramps: "Roxas don't tell me you're planning to go inside while it's still down there?"

Roxas: "maybe"

The individual raises his right hand to the back of his head and scratches it. This is the protagonist of this story Roxas.

Roxas: 'Now I know what you're all thinking, why am I named after a Kingdom Hearts character? Well the answer is because I don't remember my real name, you see I'm not from Alrest at all, something or someone brought me here where i landed in the cloud sea thankfully i washed up near Fonsett village, where some nice people took me in and helped me recover. When I regained consciousness my memories were all out of place, some were missing, others were blurry and nothing was making sense. Luckily for me a nice lady name Corinne took care of me while i was recovering, the reason my name is roxas was because i remembered liking that name from what memories I could remember, so i just went with it until i could remembered my real name. After I had regained all my memories I still didn't know what my name was so I just kept the name Roxas. It didn't really matter since everyone would probably just keep calling me by that name even if it wasn't my real name. Either way when i recovered my memories i found out that i was in the world of my favorite game Xenoblade Chronicles 2, i was excited like any other fan would be but I was also terrified at the fact that i was sent to another world but i got over it after some time and decided to explore the world after i was old enough. I became a salvager just like the protagonist to see what kind of items i could find and with Gramps the titan known as Azurda i was able to go to different places for free though the trips did take a bit longer since Gramps keeps saying that he isn't as young as he used to be there for he's slower than every other titan ship, it's still a free ride which is good considering i don't have much money from the things I've salvaged when i started out.'