𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒕 ━━━ 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜.

──────────────────────

game of survival, pretty little liars

❝𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑠.
𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑠 𝑢𝑠 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒.❞

❝𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒,𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑖𝑡

𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑖𝑡.❞

fem!oc x multi canon/oc

𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑦 ,
──────────────────────

          ALORA JAMES had always been the talk of the town. From the way she wore her makeup to the clothes she wore at her age, she was always stirring inside the teapots of the Rosewood citizens. Every little move she made was watched underneath microscopes and picked apart. But of course, Aj never minded. Why would she? Her parents didn't. However, the questioned that lingered inside of her head sometimes bubbled. Why were these old people so obsessed with her?

Besides she had friends who would help her ignore the lingering stares or silenced whispers. She had her best friend, Spencer Hastings, who would always give off some snarky remark and/or simple eye roll to those around. And Hanna Marin, who always reassured her that they were just jealous and not to worry.

Though the stares and whispers only got worse when her father died or when he killed hisself. But Alora knew her father would never do that, he would never leave them if he could help it. She believed he was murdered, but she could never prove it. Alora and her family, not only became the talk of the town, but they became charity, everyone took pity on them. But the worst part was that the Dilaurentis family took pity on them, her mother, Christina, absolutely hated that more than Alora hated Alison.