Part 1

why
-Rouxls Kaard's POV-
I was thinking of more puzzles to fool those lightners( or is it lighters? who cares. ) Maybe this? No, I've done that before! I shook my head, clearing all other thoughts. I stood there- or float- whatever, i was just there thinking and thinking. I suddenly heard a faint voice in the distance, Who could it be? I rolled my eyes and went back to thinking. But the voice got louder, i could make out the words " Money " and maybe " Come here " i think? Whatever. Go back to thinking, Rouxls!

-A Bit Later-
Ugh! I cannot think of a single Puzzle at all! This Is Stupid! I sighed. The Voice was still there, So i decided To check it out. I floated over there, To find.... a Crab? Crab in some suit thing, Great. Despite my hatred for the guy, he looked Nice, I sighed once again, seemed like the Only thing i do sometimes. The Crab dude was chasing something, I'm not Sure What it was. I went to turn around, but then the Crab started to speak. " Hey! " I turned around-only to find him right behind me. " Back off, personal space exists, you know that right?! " I backed away after saying that, anyways. " Ah, sorry, who are you? " The Crab said, I was confused, but said something anyways. " I amst Rouxls Kaard, The Duke of Puzzles! who art thou crab. " The crab responded almost immediately, " I'm Mr Krabs, nice to meet ya. " He reached his... Arm?Claw?Hand? i don't know. I reached my hand out and shook hands with him. He was smiling, so i tried to smile back.

then they made out the end hhahahahahhajbfhahkhahah oh my god i hate myself so much