Chapter 1 Part 1

My parents never said straight up but I know my little sister is the favorite. They never said it or anything but they made it so obvious.

When she wanted something they got it for her, ever since she was little.

Like if she wanted shoes or a stuffed animal they got it for her. It was never fair. Why?

You might ask let me explain, my mom or dad or both when I asked them for anything they would say "NO! Don't be a spoiled brat!"

And if we were still shopping I wouldn't ask for anything else. Now you know what I mean, "oh well how does that make it so obvious that shes the favorite?" You might ask.

I mean she got allowances, I NEVER had allowances. While I had to WORK for my money my sister got it for free. And im only 13 I shouldn't be working.

My sisters 9 and they said she will only work when she moves out. Other than that they don't let her lift a finger, and they make me get everything for her and do anything she wants me to do.

Is that enough proof she's spoiled? Anyways, that might be all the introduction of my family you need. Back to me, im in cloud valley high school. I'm a female and my names Angela, Maya, ramos. My first, middle, and last name.

My sisters name is Rylie, Marshall, Ramos. Also first, middle, and last name. Ever since my sister was born, it was all "You're so cute! Rylie" RYLIE!! You heard that, right!?

Anyways I actually never cared for the attention. But FORGETTING MY NAME! Now thats too far. My parents are always calling me Rylie, confusing me for my little sister.