Chapter 1

This is a oneshot for now, will not be continued unless I say otherwise!  (That's why I decided to put the completed mark on this, FYI.)

Have you ever done something you don't remember? I think most of us have. But have you ever woken up to realize 1/4 of your body has been turned to a robot? I don't think so.

It was the end of another day, a little different from yesterday, and a little easier to forget than tomorrow. (y/n) had been helping around Borg Tower the whole day, and it was finally dinner time. (y/n) sat opposite of Cyrus in their apartment, and the 105th floor of Borg Tower. The steak was nicely roasted and the sauce full of exotic spices made it even more delicious than normal. 

"How was your day, (y/n)?" Cyrus said as he cut off a piece of stake with his fork and knife.

"The same as usual, Dad." (y/n) answered and started on cutting his own stake too. (y/n) noticed how Cyrus was on edge, as in he looked at the house security cameras from tie to time and his robotic legs tapped the floor anxiously.

"Dad, you're doing it again." (y/n) informed Cyrus, who seemed to snap out of what ever state he was in just a bit ago.

"I'm just nervous... Sorry, about that. Oh, did I tell you about the field trip already?" Cyrus changed the subject as (y/n) took another bite of steak before speaking again.

"No, you haven't mentioned something like that." Cyrus made a sound of realization before continuing.

"Ah, it seems I must have forgotten to tell you, but tomorrow, Wu's academy is going on a field trip to Borg Tower. I've put P.I.X.A.L in charge of the students while I give the present to the ninja. You're free to talk to them any time." Cyrus explained as (y/n) cocked an eyebrow at his father.

"I don't think I have the courage to though. Wait, Dad, You aren't seriously thinking of giving that statue to the ninja? I doubt they'll be very happy." (y/n) questioned his father.

"Trust me, it is the best gift one could give them. Especially when he is listening..." Cyrus muttered the last part too quietly for (y/n) to hear, and so they continued chatting as if nothing had happened. 

"That reminds me, my eye has been glitching out an awful lot in recent days, my arm is working just fine though." (y/n) explain as small sweat drops formed on Cyrus' forehead.

"Ah, Is that so, I-I'll see it fixed for tomorrow. Sorry, but I-I should go." Cyrus said and quickly left the dining table.

"Dad!" (y/n) called after him, but Cyrus had already closed the door behind himself. (y/n) sighed and walked up to a small bot in the corner of the dining room. With the press of a button it turned on and picked up the dirty dishes from the table. 

"What's with him?" (y/n) asked himself before heading to his room. He quickly changed into pyjamas and plopped down on his bed. He scrolled through his phone as he looked at some rather old news articles of the ninja. 'So the ninja are seriously going to visit Borg Industries?' (y/n) thought to himself before setting his alarm and turning off the lights. He closed his eyes before doing so, and kept them closed as he blindly fumbled to pull his blanket on him. He didn't want to open his eyes, but something in his head just told him to do so. (y/n) covered his eyes before blinking his eyes open and close repeatedly, he couldn't see anything. He closed them again and pulled down his own hands. He blinked open his eyes open once more. He instantly regretted it and pulled his hands to cover his eyes again. When covered, (y/n) couldn't see anything with his eyes, it was like a shield protecting him. Because even in the complete darkness of the room, with his eyes (y/n) could see everything perfectly in a (e/c) light. He hated it.