when

The two had only had one drink each and were both already buzzed. Tophat looked at his boyfriend, "Fuck me." He demanded. "You sure, Topper?" GPS asked, and Tophat responded with a nod.

GPS dragged him out of the bar and called for a ride to make it so there wasn't a chance of GPS crashing the car. He'd get the car picked up later. And as of right now, he just wanted to get home so he could do what Tophat asked for. Soon, they got to their apartment building and went to their particular apartment.

GPS fumbled with the keys to unlock the door and soon got the key into the lock. They opened the door, threw Tophat into the apartment living room, and then closed it.

He grabbed Tophat's hand and (basically) dragged him to their bedroom. They then pushed their boyfriend against the wall. The two began to make out while grinding against each other. GPS soon broke it, Tophat whined. "Oh my god. You're such a fucking slut. Acting like this all because I broke a stupid kiss?" They said, causing Tophat to whine and point at their bed.

"How cute. You've already lost the ability to speak. But, before we get to that, I want you to get on your fucking knees." GPS said. Tophat listened to what GPS said and got on his knees. He knew what was about to happen. GPS then got their belt undone, took their pants off, and told Tophat to take their boxers off for them, and he listened. "Holy shit. Don't fucking choke me death with that thing, GPS." Tophat jokingly said. "Shut up. Be a good boy and fucking suck." GPS demanded.

Tophat decided to resist and ended up in GPS forcing him by grabbing onto the back of his hair and thrusting into his mouth. Tophat gagged when it reached the back of his throat, and he then began to deepthroat GPS while their hand rested on his head. Every time GPS' cock hit the back of his throat, he would gag, and that'd just make it worse because then GPS would tug on his hair, which would cause him to moan. Soon GPS began to facefuck him, which caused Tophat to start to cry because his throat began to hurt. "God- I never knew... hff... I could make you cry just by doing this.." GPS said. Tophat whined in response to what GPS had said, and you could tell that Tophat was getting antsy. GPS noticed and pulled his cock out of Tophat's mouth, which made a popping sound. He then threw Tophat on the bed.

GPS loomed over him, and that made Tophat be in a somewhat positive type of fear. There was a bit of silence though it was only for a minute since GPS began to speak, only to be interrupted by Tophat pulling him close to kiss them. He just wanted a moment of pure love and tenderness before they began to pound into him. However, GPS had one more thing planned before he prepped (and then slammed into) Tophat. They were gonna bite Tophat's neck for a bit. He made it so that Tophat was sitting on their lap and lowered their head to his neck.

They began to bite his neck, making sure to leave hickeys. He stopped to say, "Let me know if it's too much, alright?", Tophat responded with a nod. GPS then went back to kissing and biting his neck, earning a few whines and whimpers out of him. Most of them being him begging for them just to start already. They complied by putting two fingers next to his mouth and lifting their head from his neck while pushing him down on the bed. "Suck on them before I go in without prepping," Tophat responded by immediately sucking on their fingers and coating them with saliva. After a while, they pulled their fingers out of Tophat's mouth and forced him to spread his legs. GPS pushed two fingers into Tophat, dragging a moan out of him.

They looked up at him, seeing if they had Tophat's permission to start. "Ghn... Pl... Please just m...move." Tophat managed to say, and GPS complied and began pumping their fingers into Tophat. That earned soft moans and whimpers out of him though GPS wanted more, so they pulled their fingers out, dragging a whine out of Tophat. "Oh, shut up. You'll get what you want soon."

GPS looked at Tophat, making sure that he wanted this. Tophat answered with a whine. He then lined up with his hole and slowly pushed in, causing Tophat to grip the sheets with one hand, and cover his mouth with the other from how big he was. "Aww, acting like this already? I haven't even started moving darling," GPS teased, earning a whimper from Tophat. It was probably from the pet name.

GPS waited until Tophat signaled that he was ready for him to move, which he got a few minutes later. They started to move at a slow pace and soon threw tophat's legs over his shoulders, and held tophat's hands above his head. Tophat let out soft and quiet moans and soon began to beg for him to go faster. "God- please sir, I need this. Please just... Go as fast as you can. It hurts from how slow... ggghhf... you're going" GPS hummed in response and began to quicken his pace. Tophat felt tears well up in his eyes as GPS went faster, whining.

Tophat felt his release approaching and was writhing at the pain of not being able to jack off. GPS saw this and let go of one of tophat's wrists, grabbing it with his other hand so both of his wrists were in one hand. They then used his free hand to jack tophat off, causing him to wail from overwhelming pleasure. When tophat was about to release, GPS stopped moving and jacking him off. Tophat lifted his upper half slightly, confused. GPS then pushed him down and pulled out, getting a whine of displeasure from him. GPS then got up, and tophat sat up, thinking GPS was going to go get something, and they were.

They had gotten up to grab something, and they knew exactly where it was. It was in the closet, in a box, out of tophat's reach. Once they made it to the closet, they opened the closet door and pulled out the box, opening it and swiftly grabbing something else, unsure if they were in eyeshot of their partner. They then quickly put the box away and walked back over to tophat and place what he grabbed on the nightstand. They then kissed him, but it... wasn't as lustful as before. It was still pretty lustful but you could tell he cared about tophat just through that. They lined back up with tophat and slowly shoved themselves back in, once again getting a whine out of him.

They quickly picked up their pace and went slightly faster than before, shoving himself deeper into tophat, making him scream. Tophat tried to rest his legs on GPS' back, but to his horrible luck, his legs had given up on him. Tophat got close to his release very quickly and GPS noticed this, so they began to jack him off. Tophat began to claw at GPS' back, and it was obvious that he could handle the amount of pleasure he was receiving along with GPS' 9-inch cock. Tophat soon came, wailing and digging his nails into GPS' back. GPS saw this and took it as a sign to go as deep, fast, and hard as they could go.

Tophat began to cry from overstimulation, moaning as loud as his vocal cords would let him. He felt like putty. Something GPS could play with and use when he wanted. He felt like he was close to passing out and he liked that feeling. He wasn't focusing on what was happening anymore and was wandering in his thoughts, but he was pulled out of them when GPS came. Inside. He moaned as loud as he could as GPS filled him to the brim.

They just... sat there for a bit, catching their breaths. Once he wasn't panting, he pulled out and grabbed what he set on the nightstand. It was a buttplug. So it all stays in. Probably so the sheets don't get ruined after they're changed. GPS quickly shoved it in tophat, causing tophat to whimper, and lifted him off the bed to change the sheets. GPS walked to the laundry room and grabbed a clean blanket & sheets. He ran back over to the bed and quickly changed the sheets and blankets since he saw what time it was. It was 3:57. GPS had to wake up in 3 hours for work.

GPS picked up tophat and placed him back on the bed, then got back in bed himself. "I promise to take care of you the best I can tomorrow," he said, before noticing tophat had already fallen asleep. They pulled Tophat close to their chest and soon fell asleep themself, holding Tophat dearly.