crying in the club

(A/N:the song is by Camila Cabello,if she has controversy around her I have not known and do apologize if that's it. Y/N will have an ex boyfriend that will be a another song related to him! Also I'm giving the coaches names if I don't know them. If they do have names and I've assigned them one tell me please!)

No one's POV:all the coaches were talking until they saw their player,Atlas log on. "Woah...It's one of my favorite songs!" They all saw a new song had been added. It's was another Camila Cabello song but it was crying in the club and the coach was a man. To Atlas he had white skin but to the coaches he had s/c skin,beautiful e/c eyes,h/t and h/c hair that was h/l,with his clothes darker then the rest expect the traveler of course. They watch as he went through heartbreak through this song to only dance with Baiana coach or as they all called him 'Valentino'. At the end they saw he was so happy and also that Atlas was tired as it was on medium. "Damn...wonder if this coach has a name or if I need to make it up..." "ATLAS LETS GO!" "DAMN BITCH OKAY!" Atlas put the controller on the switch then turn off the tv allowing them all to rest.

Everyone went to Valentino to see if he know more about this mysterious man. "Valentino!" "Yes traveler?" "Whose the new coach?" "Oh you mean Y/N,sweet boy went through a break up with his ex recently. Saw him and decided to cheer him up." Traveler saw how when he talked about Y/N he was flustered which pissed him off for some reason but he already had a lover. "Can you introduce him to us?" "I don't know,ask him" they all were confused until they saw Y/N slowly peek out from behind Valentino waving shyly.

"Ah hello there,I am the traveler but you can call me traveler" Y/N shook his hand nodding. Valentino nudge Y/N a bit trying to get him to talk. "....I-I'm Y/N...anything is fine...it's nice to meet you traveler." "He's a bit shy" "Or socially anxious" Y/N nodded to both before stopping as Traveler chuckled and ruffled his head. Valentino's eye twitched as he forced a smile. HOW DARE THIS FUCKER TOUCH HIS MAN!? "Now if you don't mind,I'm showing him his room as you know we all have them" "oh yes go ahead and Y/N please do expect me in the future" Y/N nodded as his newest friend brought him to his room while the other man glared at Valentino.