•The First Meeting•

Disclaimer!
This story is for a friend on discord and this is an AU!

! These are Oneshots!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up in your apartment, under the warm covers of your bed. The morning light is shining in your eyes as you sit up on the bed, rubbing your eye. You stand up and walk to your bathroom to get ready for the day that's waiting for you. The time is currently 7:32am and you had a job interview at the Bar down the street at 8:25am.

You brush your teeth, take a shower and put on new formal clothes. You check the time again and it's 8:07am. You put on your shoe and grab your keys from the counter. You take some cash and a cereal bar with you just incase you get hungry or you needed to buy something.

You exit your apartment, locking the door behind you. You run down the stairs, your hand on the railing of the steps. You reach the door and you open it, revealing the beautiful weather outside. You rush down the side walk, making sure you aren't late on the first interview since that would be bad.

You remembered that there were rumours about that bar you wanted to work at. The rumours say that the boss is a Stripper for most of the nights, since alot of people didn't want to become one for the job. As you were deep in thought, you finally reach the entrance of the bar.

You checked the time and it was 8:21am. You opened the doors and saw a lady at a desk. You walk towards the lady "may i help you?" The lady looks at you, tilting her head in confusion "I'm here for a job interview as a barista, do you know where the boss's room is?" You ask the lady kindly. The lady smiled as she gives you a paper sheet with directions on it.

"These are the directions to every room in this bar. My name is Minda, if you need any help, I'll be here!" Minda replies to you. You nod happily as you observe the piece of paper infront of you. As you walk through the doors, you finally reach a door saying
'Mr.Lust Sun'. You sighed, opening the doors infront of you. You enter a nice decorated room, with plants and paintings on the wall.

"I suppose you're here for the interview?" You hear a voice say behind you. You turned back to see a Sun animatronic with revealing clothes and a coat on their shoulders. You nod as you see the Sun animatronic walk towards the large desk at the end of the room. "Sit down, we need to talk about your job" The animatronic said, pointing at a chair infront of them before sitting down.

You follow the animatronic's orders, sitting down on the chair infront of them. The Animatronic smiled "So, you're applying as the barista, am i right?" The animatronic said. You nod nervously, clenching your fists on your legs. "My name is Lust Sun, but you can call me L.S or Lust if needed" Lust said. You shook off your nervousness as you reply to Lust by formally saying your name.

Lust just chuckled "no need to be so formal sweetheart, this is a bar after all". You smiled at Lust "what do you need so that i can have this job?" You ask Lust, grabbing your bag from behind you "no need, you're already hired. I have a feeling you'll be just fine as a barista here" Lust said, winking at you before giggling.

You giggled with him. You saw Lust was reaching for his drawer, opening it and picking up a key "here ya go hun, since you're the barista, you work at night shifts" Lust said before handing you the keys. You reach out for his hand, grabbing the keys and putting them in your bag.

You thank Lust, standing up from the chair "you're dismissed, you work here tonight at 11. See you soon~" Lust cooed. You giggle at his sudden change of tone before turning around and walking towards the doors "oh! And!" Before you open the doors, you hear Lust trying to say something " wear something bar-like, if you know what i mean~" Lust said.