𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 || 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢

»»⊱ ••• ꘎ ✤ ꘎ ••• ⊰««

The background music from the party room slowly fades when Yoongi takes my hand, leading me away from the fancy party to celebrate the new year. He takes me down the empty hallway and walks toward the elevator where he presses the bottom button.

He pulls on his suit collar, sighing with a relaxed slouch while shutting his eyes for a moment. "That was exhausting," he says, chuckling softly as we wait for the elevator to arrive.

"Yes, but now it's over, and you can fuck me when we get back to the room," I add, taking a step closer and placing a kiss on his lips. "Don't think for a second I didn't notice the way you were watching me tonight," I smirk.

With a gentle nod, he sticks his tongue out to lick his bottom lip. "It's kinda hard not to stare when you're so damn sexy," he mentions, coming closer and placing his hand on the back of my neck where he pulls me into him. "Besides, I could practically see you rubbing your knees together every time you glanced at me."

His lips delicately attack my neck, sucking softly on the skin where I let gentle sighs escape my mouth.

"You're so going to get it tonight," he whispers in my ear, fingertips toying with the edge of my short dress while brushing against the skin on my thighs.

"Why don't you show me exactly what I'm going to get right here, right now," I tease, opening my eyes to see his staring back at mine.

With no answer but the ding of the elevator, Yoongi pulls me into the small space without a second thought. Hitting the top button, he picks me up and pushes me against the glass wall. I wrap my legs around his waist and look directly into his darkened eyes.

"Come on, Yoongi..." I breathe hotly into his ear. "Give it to me," within a second, his lips are on mine hungrily, and his tongue slides into my mouth, dominating my own.

His hand sneaks under my dress, traveling toward my lace panties. Moving my underwear to the side, I feel the tip of his finger brush against my clit.

He holds in his groan from the feeling and instead starts rubbing my clit in slow motion while watching my facial reaction.

I hold onto his shoulders, clasping hard onto him because of the erotic pleasure he's giving me with his hand.

His fingers slide right in between my lips with his fingertips massaging my clit.

My grip tightens when I feel the build-up, but he pulls away, taking his hand off of me. I whine instantly at the loss of contact.

He sets me down on my feet, slams the button for the elevator to stop moving, and then gets on his knees on the floor. Without a warning, he rips my underwear off, tossing the fabric behind him.

"You're already so fucking wet, and I haven't been inside yet." He chuckles and puts both of his hands on either side of my legs.

"Seeing you like this. Hot and bothered and wet for only me... it makes me wonder if you would melt on my tongue." He's not holding back.

"Only one way to find out," I pant heavily, putting my hand on the top of his head where I push him lower down. "Taste me,"

He looks up at me with his eyes turning to that lustful expression and not long after, he has one of my legs over his shoulder.

I watch his head go underneath my dress where he blows cool air against me, causing instant chills to run along my skin.

With a single flick of his tongue, I'm shutting my eyes and letting his tongue lick away every drop that's oozing out of me. It feels so good when his tongue swirls around it.