meaned

as I was on the couch ennard pull me into the basement he took out his wires and pit it in meh corpse mouth hole I whimpers and sucked as hard as I could and whimpers daddy as. loud as . I could then he screamed keep going he oil as I .com horny and then I real ther was Comoros then later was on me room.and ennard com in and pill down his panty and he turn in noeh
and I blaush and he pit his wire in me bat then I real it wasn wires anymare it was a .comk

part two: (I learn grammar)

1 years later ennard pulled me into the Vents and pulled down my pants and sucked on my .comk as I
.comed
and I said harder daddy..~
and ennard moaned and said, "you've never said that befor..e...~

and my dad heared us and yelled at us so loud we went into my room and locked the doors and kep going. and then ennard forced me to do devils cha-cha and I said "yes daddy...~"  anyway I was on the ground whimpering and I was like hmm~ ahh~ uhh~ daddy~ harder~ faster~ deeper~ go like that~
as ennard pulled out he said,
"let me suck on yours Now!"

I terrifying laid down as he went up and sucked so hard that I lost scitlateion and I. comed so hard that ennard chocked and then I said "Suck...har..der...daddy....~" and he said "of course....daddy..~"

I moaned,"Ahh~" as he sucked and sucked I moaned out "may .....u stick your .....comk .... up my ass.... master..~

he moaned out loudly, "of course... pasnat...~"

I moaned and groaned as he .comed so hard

"ahh..~ harder......deeper.... master...~"

ennard pushed in so far that I couldn't breath I yelled and moaned "Ahh..~ AHH..~ Pull....out....Daddy...~"
when he pulled it out I moaned so hard it sounded like mom and dad when I was younger then when we were done the white stuff on his .comk would not come off so i sucked and sucked and finally came off so I moaned and groaned

part 3:

and then layer that same day he fud me on the couched SO HARD
and Chris watched in exemint as ennard . says that I need to do this more even tho we did it for the past 100 months everyday for all day soo yeah.

and then I moaned and moaned when and then he cumed as I went through him EXPOALD LIKE A CREEPER IN MY ASS I SAID BUT HE DID IT AS HARD AS A ROCK and then as he cumed all day his whole dick was white.

the next day I grabbed him and pulled down his pants reveling his pp I blushed when I saw how huge and big it has grown I cummed so fucking hard as I fucked master in the ass he moaned so hard And he called me daddy "Ahh...~" "Oooh...~" "Deep..er.....daddy micheal...." "Faste..r..~".

part4:

I found out I was pregnant so I got abortion and fucked ennard in the ass so hard his ass hurt so he fucked me and I got pregnant again and I have a kid named Noah Jr.

part5: I had 5k kids and I'm still fucking ennard right now want a super ass graphic version ok!

I fucked ennard in the ass as he cummed so hard I cummed so hard that he moaned and groaned he moaned "Ahh...~...Harder
..Daddy....~

as I stuck my cock up his ass hole as he moaned his cum out.