Chapter 01

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

J's POV

"What the-?" My head hurts because of too much alcohol last night. 

"Ayos ka lang ba?" an old lady asked me, guessing her age, she must be at her fifties.

"Ayos lang naman po ako lola," I replied with a big smile. I replied in tagalog because they asked me in tagalog, it is the proper.

"Pwede po bang magtanong lola?" I asked to the old lady

And she replied, "Ano ba yung itatanong mo?"

I didn't hesitated to ask a question, "Anong lugar po ito?" I asked this question because I do not know where am I. As I recall last night, I was writing my story in my room after drinking. As I was writing the story, the outline do not want to accept the words and sentences that I am writing in the story to update, maybe I was too drunk last night or it was just internet connection error. I tried and tried to write but the outline do not want to accept it and a bright light came out of my laptop and then I am now here.

"Nasa siyudad ka ng San Jose," the old lady said and bid farewell and excused herself because there are things that she will still do.

San Jose? The town seems familiar but just how in the world I got here?  I reached out to my pocket and I have my wallet and my phone. I opened my phone and tapped the mobile data to access an internet connection but there is nothing. I cannot connect to the internet.

Appeared in nowhere, a man just snatched my phone and ran as fast he could. What an unlucky day, stuck in a place where I do not know and someone stole my phone. If I can just teleport to that snatcher and retrieve my pho-

Wha-? Suddenly I was teleported to the snatcher of my phone. The snatcher was shocked and pulled out her butterfly knife and pointed it towards me.

"Sino ka? paanong nahabol mo ako?" the snatcher said to me and I did not bothered to answer his question. 

"Ibigay mo na sa akin yang phone ko, bago ako mawalan ng pasensya at kulamin ka" I jokingly said and he dropped my phone on the ground and run as fast like hell. Now where am I?

San Jose? san jose? I muttered while I am walking, isn't this the town where Liam Stellar is? Or is it just coincidence? Surely a coincidence, I won't be transported to my own book. 

As I am walking without any direction to go, I saw a parish in near distance. Hmmm parish? Pwede naman sigurong pumunta rito? surely they can help me, if I tell my story. After a few minutes of walking, I am now here in the parish. "Wha-?" To my surprise, it is similar what is describe on my book. "If it is similar to my book then-?" Tumakbo ako hanggang sa kahit pinagtitinginan ako ng mga tao at nakarating ako sa parish office at sa katabi ng office ay may nakasulat na "LITURGIST"

If I am really transported in the world of my book, these door can be opened with my hands. I gently twist the doorknob and it opened. Wait? what time is it? It is already 8:59 AM, patapos na ang misa. I entered the room, I looked at the mirror, An all black outfit? with overcoat? What is going on? 

"Who are you?" said by a guy on my back

"You're Liam Stellar, right?" I said

"And you are?" he replied

"Doesn't matter who am I?" I said with calm voice but releasing aura in the atmosphere

"You- I can sense your aura, I'll listen to your story, take a sit " He said. 

Good that he can sense aura, that's why he's the main character of my story, "Thanks but I do not much have time," I said and he nodded

"A girl will appear here in the next few minutes, take a shower and don't put your clothes back on until she's not here" I said 

"Why?" he asked and I replied, "Because she's your soulmate and I've come here to fix this story, you need to appoint her as a server in this parish, it doesn't matter what ministry she belongs as long as she is a server in this parish the story will sail smoothly." 

"Huh?" he said with a confused look

"Ooops time's up," I said while my body is disappearing.

And now I am back to the world where I belong. With this major interaction that I did to my story, I can now write it to the way that I want. 

----------