𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒-𝟏

Hi guys! This isn't our first rodeo and even though I've decided to redo this story, it will mainly be the same <3!

Summary: 12 zodiacs, all around the world have died at different times, only to be brought to the ceremony, the decision ceremony to be sorted into their kingdoms.The four kingdoms of Ionia: Avonlea, the water kingdom, Terra, the earth kingdom, Aer, the air kingdom, and Ignis, the kingdom of fire. The kingdom of Ionia is ruled by queen Celeste, the official queen of the realms. Then there is the group of outcasted...Called the Silva, who have been banned from their "evil deeds" and "treason" against all of the realms. No one has ever questioned the past war between the realms and The Silva, but when things start to farm dark turns the zodiacs begin to wonder is anyone truly evil?Is everyone really who they say they are?But most importantly, can't things just go back to the way they where?

☾◌«»◌«»◌«»◌«»☾

Rule one: be polite, it's the bare minimum to be a decent person, if I catch you being rude or disrespectful AT ALL you will be banned from my account and fic.

Rule two: Stereotypes, the stereotypes do not matter!Nor do I want them!I don't want an abusive, and angry Aries, or a passive and submissive Pisces.Give your characters depth and meaning!

Rule three: Give me unique and unused faceclaims!!I know, I love Melina too but we are going for unused and unique faceclaims!If they have period gifs, that would be great :).

Rule four: Ages, I'm expecting all the way from age 5-30.Yes, you can apply with children oc's!Though, for love interests you have to have someone in your age range.Also no children oc's with li, that's weird.

Rule five: You can apply up to two times!I might except you both times, it's not about fairness it's about who will fit in the story better!Unless your a VIP!You get to apply three times :)

Rule six: details and diversity are your besties <3

Rule seven: Now, I understand that not everyone believes in zodiacs (including myself), but let's be respectful.The password is wether you believe in zodiacs or not! <3, and also a shoutout and tag me so I know you did it!!You also have to follow me to keep updated!

Rule eight: If your excepted, you HAVE to interact on every chapter, the more you interact the more your character will be shown!

Rule nine: If you want your oc to have something like (white hair, red eyes, etc) I can make that happen!Just let me know :).

Rule ten: I won't be excepting people off the bat!The due date will be when I have chosen everyone (it'll be awhile don't worry). I may or may not tell you if your accepted ;)

☾◌«»◌«»◌«»◌«»☾

VIPS:

-T3NGEN- STRAWB3RRY-X TheApplyficAddict  Queen_Bishop -BRXUSSXRDS- Juliette_LanaDR _Avverr

What are the benefits you ask??

Here they are!!

*You don't have to do the passwords!!

*You guys can reserve spots!if you aren't a VIP you cannot reserve!preferably only one tho please <3

*Also sorry but this is final! I had to really narrow it down.

*VIPs also can apply three times! However, all 3 might not be accepted.

Next chapter will go into more detail of the realms and the backstory of Ionia!

CREDITS:

NONE!!!!This is my original idea as I can find my own plots <3 (personally targeted at one specific person)