About Sweet Grass Vodka and The Sweetgrass Lounge

As seen in Forbes in 2021, Sweet Grass Vodka has been awarded by three Global Masters Awards for Micro Distillery, Smoothest and Organic, in addition to being awarded a gold medal as the Best Domestic Vodka of 2022 by The Fifty Best

As seen in Forbes in 2021, Sweet Grass Vodka has been awarded by three Global Masters Awards for Micro Distillery, Smoothest and Organic, in addition to being awarded a gold medal as the Best Domestic Vodka of 2022 by The Fifty Best.Founded in Charleston, SC, Sweet Grass Vodka consists of three simple ingredients: potatoes, water and yeast.Each bottle of Sweet Grass Vodka contains a single strand of sweetgrass: purchased from the local Gullah Geechee artisans in the Charleston City Market in bushels, cut to size, washed and sanitized, dried and bottled by hand. "There's a piece of Charleston in every bottle."The Sweetgrass Lounge is the official flagship of Sweet Grass Vodka and opened its doors in downtown Charleston within The Refinery just before November 2022.The Lounge was built out by Flyway Construction, designed by Ross Ritchie of Loyal Architects and Olivia T.M. Brock of Torrance Mitchell Designs, and features a textured wall finish by artist Emily Pope Harris.The Sweetgrass Lounge is an elevated, coastal-decadent tasting room and soon to be bottling facility for Sweet Grass Vodka.The food menus at The Sweetgrass Lounge were imagined by George Kovach to reflect modern, upscale light bites with Southern flare.