SMUT

Chloe's POV:

I laid down in my bed and waited for Justin to get out of the shower. I heard the bathroom door unlock and Justin walked out with a white towel around his waist. "Hey sexy" I said smirking at him. He smirked back at me and slowly walked closer to me. "Are you ready to have some fun?" He asked me. Before I could say anything his lips smashed into mine, I was shocked and eventually melted into the kiss. He put his tongue into my mouth and explored it with his tongue. He pinned me on the bed and held my arms above my head and wrapped his hands around my wrists. He kissed my neck leaving hickeys. I moaned slightly which seemed to please him and he ripped off his towel, exposing his dick. He then ripped off my clothes and started massaging my boobs with one hand and the with the other massaged my clit. I moaned even more and he took his hand off my boob and stuck two fingers into my clit. He hit my sweet spot and added three fingers. I moaned very loud and he smirked widely. After I came, he took his fingers out and made me suck them. He then took his fingers out of my mouth and flipped me over so I was on top of him. He grabbed my waist and put me on top of his face and told me to ride it, while twerking.  I rode his face while he licked my clit and I moaned loudly again. When he was satisfied he grabbed my waist again and placed me on his dick. He told me to ride his dick now and I did, we both moaned together and he cummed inside me. He grabbed my hair and pulled my face into his, we made out while I was riding his dick and then he pulled me up to my knees and shoved my mouth into his dick. I sucked on his dick and he moaned. He looked down at me and smirked and said "your being such a good girl." He suddenly pulled me up by my hair and threw me onto the bed and put my legs around his waist. He said "this will only hurt a little," and smirked widely. I threw my head back while he put his dick into my hole. I squirmed and he held me down with his hand, so I couldn't move. He began going faster and I moaned extremely loud. He went extremely fast and I told him that I was about to cum. He yelled at me to hold it in or else there would be punishments. I held it in as long as I could but ended up cumming. He smirked and told me "your getting punished tomorrow.." and hugged me and we fell asleep.