Started with a stream

No ones POV:

Speed just sent a text to Talking Ben breaking up with him because he sent noods to minors. Speed opened twitter because he was bored and wanted to start a stream, but he doesn't know what to do, it's too late to play a horror game and there was almost nothing to play. After Speed was done scrolling, he went to YouTube to start streaming.

"Man, ima ask the chat," Speed said to himself.

He started streaming and the chat spammed random stuff.

"Alright chat we gon do omegle," Speed said.

Speed opens up omegle and taps his keyboard of out boredom and expected for a 40-year-old man to pop up on the screen until Speed jumped noticing Obama on the webcam.

"OBAMA IS THAT YOU?!" Speed creamed.

"Yes, fellow American, its former president Barack Obama." the former president told Speed.

The chat spammed W and speed still could not believe who he was talking too.

 "You still dating Ben?" Obama asked.

"Nah he went for Tom" Speed answered.

"Damm that's sad, you wanna date?" Obama responded.

"HELL YEAAHHHH" Speed immediately answered.

"Want me to pick you up?" Obama questioned.

"Yes please" Speed said as he sent Obama his home address.

"Yessier chat I got a date wit the president!" Speed said very excitedly. 

 (Word count: 205 words)

(chapter two coming soon)