Chapter 5 - Wilbur

OMG NEW POV CHANGE THATS SO UNLIKE YOU AUTHOR. I know but deal with it.

(Tommy POV)

My eyes started fluttering open and a little to fast for my liking. I quickly shut them to shield them from the bright lights.

I tried opening my eyes again but a little more slowly. One i finally had my eyes open i looked at my surroundings.This wasn't my home.Where am i.

I started to freak out slightly until remembering the events of later that day.

'Did i fucking really have a panic attack in front of TECHNO' Wait what time is it.I start looking for my phone patting down my pockets until i found it. I took it out of my pocket and checked the time.8:44. School ended 2 hours ago.My fathers going to kill me.

I start shaking slightly at old memories flooding my brain.I gotta get home fast.I tried getting up but only to find out i couldn't move.I look down at my legs and see Ranboo.My face turns a bright red.

I shake my head trying to forget about it.I start looking for a way to get him off without waking him.i suddenly start hearing movement beside me.I instantly snapped my head around to see techno waking up.His eyes start opening and he starts looking around the area seemingly trying to remember why we are in the library.

He noticed that i was awake."Why are we in the library?" He asked me."You think i know!" I whispered yelled to him as to not wake the others. He groans and starts to get up.He gets up and starts to stretch which makes a popping sound come from his back."Hah old." I accidentally say."Shut up child." He says."I AM NOT A CHILD." I yelled.He seemed shocked that i lashed out on him easily.Although a normal person couldn't tell i could and easily to.

"The hell you looking at." I spat seeing as though he was still looking.He shook his head coming back to his senses."Nothing." He said looking away.

He looked back at me."What time is it." He asked.I scoffed."Don't you have your own phone." I said. He looked annoyed but i could care less."Jesus no need to be rude." He scoffed back. He began to dig around in his pockets before eventually pulling out his phone.He looked at his phone and sighed."Come on we need to get you home." He said

My face dropped.I don't wanna go home yet.Actually not at all but i don't want to yet."What's wrong?" He asked raising and eyebrow from confusion.I started panicking again 'cause i didn't want him to find.I had to make an excuse.I them remembered that Ranboo was on my legs.I blushed slightly but tried letting it go unseen."I-I umm can't m-move." I stuttered a bit.Goddamnit.

He then looked down at my legs and saw Ranboo on top of me.He started chuckling."T-THE HELL YOU CHUCKLING AT BITCH." I screamed at him.As soon as i was done screaming i instantly felt movement on my legs.Shit.

Ranboo started waking up.He then started looking around his surroundings but soon looked at me.

His face turned a dark red and he tried to hide his face.Meanwhile Phil had woken up after him and was now next to techno.

Ranboo quickly got off of me and fell onto the floor.

We suddenly started hearing the door to the library open.We all froze in place.Well not me i instantly took off running to go hide somewhere.Once i found the perfect hiding spot that had a good view of the door i stayed still tensing slightly.

Once the door fully opened there was a man.He had on some nice tennis shoes, ripped black jeans, a yellow hoodie, silver round glasses, his hair looked so fluffy and was a nice shade of brown, brown caramel eyes, and a maroon beanie.As soon as the man revealed himself everyone but me let out a sigh of relief.I didn't because i couldn't trust him so easily.

"What the hell are you people still doing here." He yelled slightly.I flinched just a tiny bit."Sorry wil but he accidentally fell asleep here." Phil said."Oh well shouldn't you be going home." He asked ."Yeah we should let's g- wait where's Tommy." He asked"He ran behind the desk." Techno said.Damnit techno."

I saw this 'wil' person look in my direction.Shit.He started walking over behind the desk.We soon made eye contact though i was frozen in place with thoughts racking in my head.

'What if he hits me'

'Fuck you techno'

'Shit shit shit shit'

'Why can't i move'

'Let me move please'

'Why am i being so weak'

'I can't show weakness to a person i don't know'

My breathing started to quicken.God i wish Tubbo was here.He put his hands towards me but i flinched back hard that i yelled out.He stopped in his tracks and had a look of concern written on his face.

In that exact moment i started feeling tears form in my eyes.No not now.Soon enough i couldn't hold it in anymore and i started to sob quietly.The other person was now panicking.

(Wilbur POV)

'Oh shit oh shit oh shit' the kid just started crying and i didn't know why but right now I'm starting to panic.I quickly sat down next him and started rubbing circles on his back and that seemingly started to work.

Soon enough he was calming down.Once he was fully calmed down he looked up at me and i just smiled.

I guess he was to tired to stay awake because his eyelids started to close.Once he sleep i picked him up slowly as to not startle him again.

"Did he just have another panic attack again." Techno asked.Wait again."What do you mean again." I asked with concern.I looked around to Phil and this other kid it seemed that they were concerned to."Whatever let's just go home it's late and i want sleep." Techno said.I sighed but agreed anyways.

We walked out of the library and were walking in the hallway.We got a couple of stares from the staff but i could care less.

We made it out of the building and got into Phil's car."Does anyone know where he lives." Phil asked.We all shook our heads no.He sighed and just started driving."Let's just all go to my place for the night." He said.We all agreed and the rest of the car ride was silent.

We made it to Phil's house and i carefully picked up Tommy and got out of the car.I have been to Phil's house multiple times before so i knew my way around.

Once we made it into the house Phil shows the others to their rooms and i went to mine.Once we got to my room i laid Tommy onto the bed.I also got into the bed and laid down next to him.I started to cuddle him in my arms as to make me and him more comfortable.

We soon fell asleep

Hi how y'all doing I'm doing fine. You can tell i rushed the end a bit anyways i finally found motivation to write.

Have a great day/night.

Words:1147