Chapter 1

Austin and Ally are having lunch in the mall together when they decide to head back to the music factory.

Austin: Hey Ally do you want to see a new dance routine I have been working on with my students? They haven't quite got it but, it's really cool.

Ally: Sure. Do you want me to play a song?

Austin: Yeah.

Ally: What song?

Austin: (rubs his chin to think of a song) How about Illusion.

(he shows Ally the dance move and he also does a routine)

Ally: (claps) That was awesome!

*Trish and Dez come in*

Trish:Hey are you guys ready? Our students are here. I just stopped by the mall and Austin your parents gave me this letter that came in the mail for you.

Austin: Thanks *reads the title*

Ally: What is it?

Austin: I decided to see if i could get in to M.U.N.Y and I think they already have their answer but I don't feel like opening it.

Ally: You applied for M.U.N.Y? I thought that we were going to go to the same collage together so we wouldn't separate or go too far away

Austin: I know but I just wanted to see if I would get in. I honestly doubt they would accept me

Ally:Okay we should probably get going all the students are waiting

(Ally leaves along with Dez to give the lessons)

Trish: Hey why haven't you told Ally that you are applying for the early admissions program. If you get in your going have to leave in 2 weeks.

Austin:I just would hate to see her so upset. Okay?!

Trish: You do realize that by not telling her about it she will get more upset. She loves honesty.

Austin: Right I should have thought about that. Here's an idea what if I tell her tonight. But that's only if I get in.

Trish: Okay. I guess now it's a good a time as any to open the letter.

*Austin reads the letter and gets a happy look on his face*

Austin: I GOT IN! I GOT IN! (Remembers about Ally)Oh my gosh Ally's gonna be devastated.

Trish: Congrats. Here's a tip tell her when you sense she's in a good mood. (leaves because she realizes she has to book Ally a gig at the beach club)

Later after they are done with the day Austin asks Ally if she will help him study for their test the next day

Austin: (looking in his text book thinking on how to ask Ally out to dinner without getting her to suspicious about something) So do you want to come stop studying and go get some dinner

Ally: Sure but can we go to my house first I forgot my wallet

Austin: No need. I'll pay.

Ally:Really?

Austin: Yeah. Your worth it (kisses her cheek)

Soon the go downstairs and lockup the music factory because that is where they always study they get to the restaurant and he opens the door for her.When  they get in they sit at their favorite spot by the window they only have been there a couple of times because that place is really expensive.

Waiter: May i take your order?

Austin:Yeah I will have the steak with a salad on the side.

Ally: I will have the burger with fries.

Waiter: Okay.May I take your menus?

Austin and Ally both give her their menus and he leaves

Austin: Ally I have something to tell you.

Ally: What's up? (Has a very curious face)

Austin: I have to leave for M.U.N.Y in 2 weeks.

TO BE CONTINUED ......

What do you guys thinks it is my first ever story i have written about Austin and Ally i love reading fan fiction so i thought i would they to write some of my own :) (:) going to try and update very day What do you thinks Ally's reaction will be write in comments?