1

Izuku...

He has took Bakugou's advice and jumped off...

Wasn't bakugou supposed to be happy..? Midoriya listened to him!

But.. he wasn't happy.

That's when his life went downhill

"Katsuki you brat! Why did you tell Izuku to suicide?! I thought you knew better!" Yelled Mitsuki. She yelled so loud that probably the whole town of mutsufasu can hear her. "I-I know ma'am. I was just a dumb kid..." said katsuki. He was beaten up so badly that he can hardly talk. "HAH?! JUST?! SAY THAT AGAIN I WILL KICK YOU OUT OF THIS HOUSE," "maybe I should just kick you out. Pack your things. Leave. You are no longer in the Bakugou family" his eyes widened so much and he teared up. He has never been this sad before. 

"GET OUT BRAT! NOBODY WANTS YOU"

Masaru wasn't at home so he knew none of this. He won't be home and won't be until 9 years. Mitsuki knew that if Masaru knew this, he would hate her. Then why would Mitsuki do this? She already knows that's if Masaru knew, she would be in big trouble so why would she do this?

Katsuki went to grab all his things and packed up his things. He placed them neatly in a luggage but little did he know...

SPOILERS:

But little did he know..

Izuku was still alive and he faked his death

Izuku only faked death because he was a villian

He wanted to see Bakugou's reaction if he would be happy or not

He wants to see his future with Mitsuki and see what would happen

He really wanted to know

So he came up with an idea

Death

Katsuki finished packing and waved goodbye to his 'No longer mom'. She only rolled her eyes and immediately regretted kicking him out because.. he smiled. His only time smiling at his mother. Never in his childhood. "Thank you for abandoning me. I deserve it, you won't see me anymore in your life. You won't ever see me now"

Katsuki smiled and left. He wondered everywhere thinking where about should he go. He saw a little pathway leading to the woods. The curious grew inside him as he walked toward the pathway then decided to walk into the woods. After a while of walking, his eyes blew up  like a ruby ore.shiny as a diamond but red. The inside in the woods looked like a dream!

Luckily katsuki had a tent. He then set up a tent and put everything he needed for a month and put it inside the tent. He was so stupid. He didn't bring food but he did bring some weapons. He took out a katana and sharpened it ready to hunt. He walked out into the woods and looked at a..

Pig? Why would a pig be here? He sighed and aimed his katana at it and threw it. Then the pig died (R.I.P. Peppa).

Katsuki then heard footsteps coming from the bushes behind his and he immediately stood up ready for attack. Suddenly, a familiar voice sent shivers down his spine. "Calm down, I ain't here to hurt you. Just here to talk a bit"

"WHO ARE YOU?!" yelled out Katsuki. "Tch. Still loud as ever. Ever going to change that shitty attitude of yours?" Said the 'stranger'. "Ugh! Just tell me who you are" said katsuki. He was getting irritated. His life was already enough trouble and now? No peace? "Right! My name is...

Izuku Midoriya