55

Now that the season was officially over, it was now time for the fam to relax and take the time to enjoy each other while they could

Now that the season was officially over, it was now time for the fam to relax and take the time to enjoy each other while they could. After taking a family vacation to Hawaii, Jayson & Kasie decided that they wanted to spend some quality time together and made their way to the Hamptons in preparation for the upcoming Fourth of July party, hosted by Michael Rubin.

Currently, they were resting on the foredeck of a boat just off the coast of the beach, just relaxing. While Kasie was reading a horror novel, as per usual, and Jayson was taking a nap-or at least trying to take a nap.

"Bae." He called out, still resting with his eyes closed.

"Hm?" She hummed, turning the page to her book, never taking her eyes off the pages.

"Opinions on engagement?" He asked.

"In general or for us?"

"Both."

"What aspects of it, I don't think I could describe how I feel about it in a overall concept, give me a concentration." She continued reading.

"Timespan and style."

"In general, I think people think too much about it and stress on it too much, timespan wise. It shouldn't be something you necessarily have to stress over because all that matters or all that should matter is the emotions and genuineness behind it, not how much money a person spends on it. Now, for us, I don't really know. I think we've been working on our own time for so long-throughout our entire relationship really, that it doesn't matter when you do, just how you go about it."

"I want something cute and sentimental. I don't want something in front of a group of people, more so something private to bring up the level of intimacy. Honestly, I don't think you should think about it too much, because you'll know when we're ready. I'm not giving you any ideas though, that's all on you." She looked over at him momentarily before turning her attention back to her book.

"That answered your question, right?" She asked and he nodded, taking everything in.

"You wouldn't want the family there at all, or during the actual moment of the proposal?"

"I mean, that all depends on the location. In some ways I want to be selfish with you, in that moment, and be able to spend that moment with you and just you, but in other ways I would like to be able to celebrate with our people, you know? So, I'm really fine with whatever, I'm sure they might know about it before I do anyways." She shrugged.

"Noted." He nodded. "Now, hypothetically speaking-" He trailed off making the both of them laugh at all his questions.

"Why're you asking?" Kasie asked genuinely.

"Because I wanna marry you, duh." He looked over at her. "My only concern- well, not really a concern, but you know what I mean. Anyways, my only worry, I guess, is that we'll get engaged and get married before the actual date. I know how we are; impatient as hell." He shook his head.