CH.1 - "Sweet-Sugarcoated Reunions"

— Flashback —

Flashback —

"Bye Mom! I'm off to school!" Little (Y/N) Said, as they ran outside the door, swiftly making her way to school, excited to meet new friends and new people.

(Y/N) went through the school gates after having a long run around the streets and districts of Italy, and looked for their classroom, walking through multiple hallways and corridors, they eventually made it.

You sat on your desk, your legs swaying back and forth from how high the seat was compared to your height. You turned to face your seatmate, he had blonde hair and attractive purple eyes, you tilted your head as you waved at him, despite the other kids talking to each other, nobody was talking else to him.

"Hello! I'm (Y/N)!" You waved at him, a happy grin planted and painted on your face as the blondie faced you, he seemed to be enamored with the interaction. You could tell he was lonely and didn't have many friends.

"Fugo. Pannacotta Fugo." He responded, reaching his hand out to you, you shook it happily as he felt the surge of joy passing from you to him, he was snickering as you shook his hand like you wanted to make a soda bottle explode.

Fugo and (Y/N) were destined friends, they were always sitting beside, and talking to each other when it'd be recess and lunch, even if they weren't classmates and separate sections, everyone always assumed they were dating, despite Fugo being so dull about romance, all he focused were studies.

They stuck together until one faithful day came, and at high school, Fugo never came back, making (Y/N) spend the rest of their school life without her special friend, and graduating with a vacant seat beside her.

Present —

You finally got your own apartment and your own life to watch over, you had a perfectly stable job, with a perfect performance, and you prioritize work first before other errands.

You happened to be one of the most popular employees at your company, serving as a leader and inspiration for the other individuals that wish to have a great salary and great pay, you did your job as perfectly as you could and successfully complete your goal.