Chapter 1

Harry had the worst nightmare he has never had but then he noticed he was in a woman's bedroom. It looked like a royals bed room. He looked down at his hands and saw they were a woman's. It wasn't his hands.  He stood up out of bed and walked to the miror where he saw a very beautiful woman. She had midnight black hair it was knee length like a repunzel.  Her eyes were like his green and he had red lips skin as soft and white as snow. While his hands looked dainty his body was on the curvy side. Her stomach did have a bit of a pudge but she had wide hips and a small waist.  Her bottom wasn't too big but it was medium sized and round.  He then noticed he had a very good sized chest a c cup 34. He then went down to see he had a vigina and it was neatly shaved.  It then came apon him. 

' I died... But if I did die then where am I? 'thought Harry as he looked around the room.

"Well dear I sent you back in time so you can prevent a lot of pain for the people of the wizarding world that includes a certain Dark lord " said the love voice. It was gentle Harry turned and saw a glowing figure.  She saw that she was an older woman but gorgouse she had golden hair and the most blue beautiful eyes she had ever seen. 

" I am mother of fate and magic I am here to tell you of your live had been cut short and I wanted you to stop the cycle of death so I sent you to the past with parents and your now a woman since they may recognized a copy of James Potter walking around dear I hope you understand" said the entity.

" I do but why me?" asked Harry as he now she sat down on the bed and then she heard the woman whisper. 

" Why not you it' what your heart speaks that matters the heart is always true although the mind not all the time the heart always now dear enjoy your second live and if you need anything just say Vira" said the woman as she then hugged Harry who hugged back and sigh when the woman dissapeared.

She sighed as she decided to get dressed.  She walked to her closet and pulled out a suitable chlotes to wear.

She walked towards the door and when she opened the door she walked out the room and down the gall when a house elve greeted her and she greeted back the house elf smiled seemed her mistress had matured.

She walked behind the elve as she was lead tot he dinning room.  One she entered she walked to her chair and greeted her parents she had recalled the memories of the girl and knew everything she knew.

Harry smiled at the two people who were shocked when they suddenly said. 

" Liliana are you feeling well?" asked her father and she nodded before sitting and placing a napkin on her lap.

" Father I've decided to not act spoiled anymore. It's not ladylike nor polite so I apologize for causing you so much embaresments" said Lilian. Her dads eyes widened and she smiled as she took her dad hand in hers and kissed it before placing it on her father. In her family that was the sign of respect and love. 

She took her mothers hand and did the same.  Her mother had tears in her eyes and she smiled at her daughter finally becoming a woman.

" Now that's some good news this morning now let's commend with breakfast" said Vladimir as he took his wife hand in his. Layla held her his husbands hand and smiled at her daughter.  They soon ate their breakfast and then went on their own way.

Liliana sat in her roon embroidering a Robin with roses surrounding it for a gift for her mother.  She soon heard her door open. She looked up and saw it was her mother.  She smiled as she sat down the work she had and stood up and went to greet her mother she kissed her hand and placed it on her forehead.