Soul and Maka's True Feelings

Souls POV~

It was a rainy Saturday in Death City and Me, Maka, Tsubaki, and Black☆Star were all out at our local arcade. Black☆Star and Tsubaki were still out playing the games while Maka and I were still sitting at our booth eating pizza. I didn't realize I was staring in to Maka's beautiful mint eyes until she waved her hand in my face trying to see if I was ok. I just shook my head and said every was fine. She looked at me with confusion and also looked worried. I tried to ignore the expression on her face with a bit of sadness in it but it was hard to ignore. I asked her if something was on her mind but she just shook her head no without saying a word. I then forcefully ask her again but she just looked down again trying to hide her face. I lift her head up by her chin to see her face looking very depressed. I wanted to cheer her up so I ask her to join me in a game at the arcade. She still was silent and shook her head yes. As she got up she slightly slouched with her head still facing down. I really don't understand why she is so depressed all of a sudden. As we go to play an arcade game she starts to have a slight smile on her face. Her smile is so cute I can't stop looking. My heart begins to beat faster as I stare at her. My face begins to turn red like a tomato. I start to realize I might have feelings for Maka but I don't think I just like her I think I..........love her. I then shake my head at the thought as Maka just looks at me in confusion. I then just tell her it was nothing and turn around to look for another game to play. All of a sudden I hear a slight giggle from behind me to notice that it was Maka. I ask Maka why she was laughing and she just ask that it was none of my business. I am very curious why Maka was giggling but I just decided to leave her be. Later while me and Maka were playing some games Black☆Star and tsubaki left. I didnt tell us they left until I got and message from  Black☆Star that said that he had left. I didnt understand why they didnt tell us but to be honest I didnt care because now it was only me and Maka together.

Please enjoy this story. I 'll write more soon thank you ^_^