56

"Here, turn around

"Here, turn around." Jayson told Kasie as they sat beside each other on the jet with the rest of the family. They were currently on a flight to Greece-- unbeknowst to Kasie who was just told to board the jet and ask no questions.

Everyone was in attendance for what she knew was a surprise vacation. The D'Angelo's -- Sasha, Dante, Rome, Amara, & Luciano --, the Tatum's -- Jayson, Deuce, Justin, Jayson's siblings, Jaycob & Kairi --, the Montgomery's-- Chasidy, Kareem, and Brent, along with Jordan-- were seated throughout the flight.

Additionally, Kasie's friend group of Jayda, Ari, and Tae were also in attendance accompanied by their kids who were around Deuce's age. And a couple of Jayson's close friends-- and of course the camera crew who was now working on their second season after a veryyy successful first season.

So, to say that their flight was packed out would be an understatement.

Kasie just assumed that this was their big family vacation that they had been talking about going on, but she honestly didn't know what the occasion was.

"For what?" She frowned, looking over at him as he held some sort of fabric in his hand.

"Because I said so." He smirked and she rolled her eyes, turning sideways in her seat, allowing him to put the fabric over her face, using it as a blindfold.

"bEcAuSe I sAiD sO-- who he think he is?" She mumbled, but her it clearly.

"Don't get fucked." He chuckled before putting some soundproof headphones on her.

"Now why would you say something like that? There are kids on here and what the hell is this for? This real life necessary right now, Jayson?" She asked, not taking into consideration that she wouldn't be able to hear his response or even read his lips to see what he said.

As Jayson caught himself getting ready to respond, he shook his head, acknowledging the same fact and just placing a kiss on her nose, and pulling her body close to his.

While they sat in each other's embrace for the last thirty minutes of their flight, Jayson couldn't help but stare at Kasie in admiration. He couldn't believe that they had been together for almost a year now, being that their anniversary would be on the ninth, and they had already gotten so far within their relationship-- farther than he did in his three-year relationship.

Crazy innit? Tea & Crumpets ain't cutting it.

Jayson knew that Kasie was the person he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, grow with, flourish, and just have a complete evolution with. She was his best friend and his woman. He knew that they, as a couple, were ready for whatever the world had to offer them, especially after their talks. He just knew.

About thirty minutes had pasted and their flight was now landing in Asos, Greece. Jayson woke up a sleeping Kaise & Deuce who had managed to rest his body comfortably on hers, while Sasha gently took Rome who was babbling to himself from Kasie's arms since they all rested together; Rome ending up in her arms after he started crying and no one could comfort him & get him to quiet down.