The Start Of The Pizza's Reign

Peppino is an Italian chef with anxiety. He owns a pizza restaurant called Peppino's Pizza.

Peppino was then threatened by a pizza that came to life.
Peppino did a scream of terror.

"IF YOU DONT MAKE IT TO THE TOP OF MY TOWER IN 30 MINUTES, I WILL DESTROY YOU AND YOUR PIZZERIA!"

Peppino, was mad at this. He proceeded to run after Pizza face at Mach 4 speed. Pizzaface rammed into Mr.Stick and Peppino ran into Gustavo forcing him to move out the way. Peppino knew if he didn't make it he would be even more in debt than he was before.

Pizzaface was laughing at Peppino thinking he wouldn't make it in time. Peppino looked at Pizzaface with a serious look. Knowing that his life would be ruined if he couldn't make it. He busted down the door of the tower. There were Pizzaface paintings everywhere.

Peppino was mad at this and ran faster until bumping into a forknight. He grabbed the enemy and threw him into a blob of cheese which was trying to run away.

Peppino, was learning new skills on the way up. The more enemies he defeated, The confident he was. He got a combo and lost it after getting hit by a enemy that looked like a purple cube.

Peppino was pissed and body slammed into the enemy. He was soon at this strange boss gate. And there Peppino entered his Boss Level.