The Forest

"An that shall be the end of our pure developed, Life shan't be easy with creatures against us roaming our purebred forest. Please be safe until our next meeting. This shall be the end, You are all excused!" Queen Sal announced dismissing our kingdoms meeting, everyone walked away including me. Well I hope I have zero duties today I'm to tired from sitting at that meeting for two hole hours. It felt like 5 years! Honestly though... it did feel like 5 years. All of it was about our herb stock and the creatures. They want me why may you ask? It's only due to the sopre fact that I am different then the others my dads a cupid. I have the few powers of a cupid and the few of a goblin I have this black tail filled with hearts due to my dads side im the only one with this it makes me scared, they could take me. I shouldn't worry if I just stay in the kingdom and they cant find it. We have only seen them on herb and food hunts so it shouldn't be to bad right? They don't know where we rest every night and nap every day, they cant of seen us in our hunts we are to fast or can they see just below the speed of light. We are safe I won't change my mind about that fact the king and queen said so that means we can't be in danger. "Yo shiz!! Where are ya hun?" Haie asked out of the blue I hardly heard her I zoned out on accident I dont do that normally... "I'm in my room darl" That's all i could get out before I got stopped by a loud bang, every seemed to ignore it though that's unusual. Haie entered and spiriting to me and giving me the largest hug imaginable all she muttered out was "I- Missed you" before kissing me and her mom and dad shouting for her to leave. She doesn't stay long on the daily but she cares about me atleast. Where did I put my felt-tips? Oh here they are.