Requests

You guys can request different ships from different fandoms and I will decide if I ship it or burn it.

Please don't get mad at me if I don't like the ship that you guys request.

I'm only doing this just for fun. So there is absolutely no reason why any of you guys should get mad at me if I don't like the ship that you guys request.

Also please don't hate me for my opinions on any of the ships that you guys request. It's my opinions and it's what I think of that ship. That's not a reason for any of you guys to hate me.

I will only be doing this for fandoms that I am currently in and that's it.

Fandoms that I'm currently in are TMNT and ROTTMNT, TMNT Street Punks, TMNT Dark turtles, TMNT Tots/babies and TMNT Girls,Sonic the Hedgehog,Transformers,Pokemon,Jurassic World or Jurassic Park, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, Popee the Performer,MHA,Sailor Moon,Danganronpa, and Miraculous Ladybug.

You guys can comment on here what ships you want me to do.

And I will do the ship that you guys request.

So you guys can leave your requests here.

Ship it

Or

Burn it.

TMNT1980

TMNT3454

Kittymasterofall14

bluefirefly10

BlueNinja02XO

mandylaren23

JazzmenMoody

AbyssAnubisAqua13

Mooshuelove1234

Emo_trashcan20

PerformArtsNerd21

Give me ships to decide if I

Ship it

Or

Burn it.

^w^