Surprise surprise!

Normal - English
Bold - Chinese
Italics - thoughts
Underlined - Spanish
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After a while, your mom had gotten a call. You watched her expression change from stoic to shock, disbelief, and.. fear?

She had her hand over on her mouth as she looked as if she was going to cry. You didn't know what was going on since you were still playing. Your mom nodded and hung up the phone, then a look of realization came on her face.

She called your name, beckoning over to you. You looked at her then made your way to the slide and slid down, then ran over to your mom.

She held out her hand to you as a way of telling you to grab her hand. Which you did. She then walked over to the street and crossed it after looking both ways, then went to a small building next to the apartments.

She knocked on the side of the door and waited. After a few seconds a man came out. Your dad came out.

"Hi, hello. Uhm. Would you mind watching my daughter for me? Just for a few minutes." She asked

The man looked at her for a few seconds. "Sorry. I don't babysit." He finally says.

"Please sir. My husband and son aren't here right now and I have to go somewhere." She pleaded. You looked up at her, and then to the man. You were confused. Why couldn't she just take you with her? Where was she going? Was it somewhere kids weren't allowed in?

You had questions running in your mind.

The man sighed before nodding, cutting off your thoughts.

"Ok. I will watch her." He agreed. She thanked the man as he opened the screened door letting you in.

You looked at your mom one last time before stepping in.

"It must hurt, huh?" A voice said behind you. You jumped slightly before spinning around about to punch whoever was behind you.

It wasn't intentional. It was just your fight or flight response.

The figure quickly moved out of the way before you could land your hit, grabbing your fist during the process, spun you around, and held your arm behind your back with force.

"Still the same actions." The person said before chuckling a bit. They let you go, which made you turn around to see who it was.

"Abuela?"

Cliffhanger😜😜😜

I'm so sorry for not updating in abt a month man I just did not feel like writing😭😭

Like I thought of what to write by then realized that's not what I wanted to write so I deleted what I wrote just to write what I wanted to write😭

Not to mention my MOTIVATION MAN DAMMIT👹👹

But n e ways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and have a good rest of your day/night!

Also. What did you guys do get, or eat for Easter?