Applejack being possessive of Applebloom

(WARNING: SADNESS AS TO HOW MUCH THE WRITERS DESTROYED AJ)

Okay, so if you may or may not know Applejack is my favorite pony from the mane six. However, the fact that in almost every episode that mostly focuses on her and her family mostly just leads to applejack being more and more possessive of Applebloom.

Its important to know that you shouldn't always be clingy on someone to the point of setting them behind on stuff they wanna do and yes, applejack and Applebloom go through the whole 'big sister is protective of the younger sister' but what about that one episode where Rarity did pretty much the same thing with Sweetiebelle? The whole problem got eventually solved but how many episodes has this happened with Aj and Ab???????

AND THE THING IS, IT NEVER TRULY GETS SOLVED. IT JUST HAPPENS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. THAT'S WHY PEOPLE NEVER REALLY SEE THE BEAUTY THAT IS APPLEJACK AND THE APPLE FAMILY.

If Applejack just WOKE UP and NOTICED that her sister is GROWING UP and DOESN'T NEED TO BE PAMPERED 24/7, THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE.

And all it does is just ruin her character, like, she's GENUINELY so mischaracterized in some episodes it's insane. I just pause the episode and think, 'Wtf were the writers thinking???'

And because of that, she's thrown to the side so much.

Like, it's become APART of her somehow and it SUCKS.