Chapter 17

Yuvaan and her, went to the canteen to buy a few more unhealthy snacks when Kaira heard the female population swooning over Adhiraj's looks.

"I wonder what he hides behind those shirts" One girl said to her friend. Kaira's eyes widened when she heard them. Yuvaan who was hearing them looked at Kaira hoping to get a reaction out of her.

"I wish I could rip his clothes apart and run my hands on his naked body" Kaira who was drinking water, choked on it and coughed. Yuvaan smiled as he got the reaction he expected. Rubbing her back, he didn't say anything, letting her hear more. Adhiraj had come down to the canteen floor for his own work. The girls looked at him with a heavenly expression.

"What do you think his dick size be?" Another girl asked with a dreamy expression.

"I don't think so anything less than 6 inches" Another girl replied with her eyes focused on Adhiraj's pants.

"Ohh man. Just imagining how he'd wreck my world apart, makes me wet" The first girl said as they looked at Adhiraj flexing his muscles by taking a heavy parcel from a postman.

"I'd literally open my legs wide and just ask him to do whatever he wants to do with me." Kaira had heard enough. She slammed her water bottle and glared at the canteen guy for not billing her things fast.

"Kaira is so lucky yaar. She gets to see him everyday. I've heard she stays in the same house as his. Do you think they are like fuck buddies or something during the night times?" She turned around to glare at them but stopped when she heard the other girl speak.

"Frankly speaking, she does have a good figure so it can be possible. Its quite hard to resist her charms. She's so gorgeous but down to earth. If I were into girls, I'd have taken her long back" Hearing her, Kaira's all anger flew out of the window. She mentally praised the girl, noting to support her if anything wrong happens.

"She's married Devika" A girl said.

"So? Who said I can't fantasize about her? Plus I've also heard that our boss is also married" The girl named Devika replied. Kaira smiled to herself proudly that people actually liked her.

"They must be doing foursomes then. Adhiraj and his wife, Kaira and her husband" The girls laughed amongst themselves, making Kaira also smile at their imaginations.

"But the main question still remain there. On a scale of 1-10 how good must he be on the bed?" Kaira hated this girl with all her guts.

"Am sure 100 and Kaira 1000" Devika said jokingly. Kaira sent her flying kisses for taking her side.

"Nope, no one can beat Adhiraj. He's too hot for his own good. Am not even asking for alot, just one night with him would suffice me for the rest of my life" Kaira hated this other girl beyond anything. She was to go fight with them but Yuvaan held her back.

"Billing is done. Here take your Masala masti packet" Yuvaan said hiding his smile.

" I have some work, why don't you go, I'll join you" He said moving away from her. With an angry face she walked to the elevator where Adhiraj was also there. She tore her packet open and started munching loudly on it, trying to convey that she was angry. Why? She herself didn't know.

Once inside the private elevator, Adhiraj looked at her for the crisps. She turned her back to him.

"That's basically from my money" He said offended she didn't give him crisps.

"So? I do work in return for money. Extra work, Over work, Too much work" She ate angrily. He pressed a few buttons that stopped the elevator, making her look at him in shock.

"Why would you do that?" She asked angrily.

"I want crisps right now" He said crossing his hands at his chest.

"NO" She looked away from him.

"Fine then we can stand here the whole day." He opened his gmail and got to work ignoring her presence. Kaira mentally slapped herself for not carrying her phone with her.

"Fine take" She removed a few crisps and placed it in his hands angrily. Smiling he again pressed a few buttons and the elevator was moving. As they walked out, she blurted something she regretted saying out loud.

"The female population working here is curious to know your dick size" She said in a small voice which he heard and looked at her with wide eyes.

"What?" He asked to confirm.

"Nothing" Realising the blunder she did, she started taking fast steps towards her cabin.

"Never felt the need to measure it but if you want to know, come with a ruler, we can check it" He shouted laughing at her red face that resembled a tomato.

"Am not the one asking for it" She looked at him offended.

"You sure. I also have a better way for you to know how big it is" He trapped her between him and the wall.

"Am very fine without knowing how big it is. This conversation is the shittiest I've had with you" She pushed away his hand and entered her cabin. leaving him laughing.

He peaked into her cabin.

"You sure you don't want to know the size right?" He teased her.

"Yupp. Actually you should also know that the female population does think am good in bed, am hot and sexy" She flipped her hair showing him that.

"I want to test that. I don't belive in hypothesis" He said leaning on the door.

"You sure no that you are the cold hearted boss?" She reminded him.

"Not when it comes to you" He said winking at her before leaving for his own cabin. Both got busy with their work. Her landline phone rang.

"Good evening, how may I help you?" She said in the monotonous way.

"Connect me with Adhiraj" A mean voice called out.

"He is busy right now" Kaira said professionally.

"Just do as you are told bitch" The female voice cussed making her want to punch the lady through the call.

"Your name Miss?" Kaira controlled herself and asked.

"Avantika"

"Okay" She stood up and knocked on Adhiraj's cabin before opening.

"Miss Avantika wants to talk to you" She informed him. He nodded his head and picked the call.

Being curious, she stood at his door, hearing his response.

"I love you too jaan" His 4 words, tore her world apart. She moved from there with eyes filled with angry tears. She spent the rest of the day, furiously typing away the emails, sending out invites, arranging meetings for her BOSS.

"Let's go" Adhiraj walked out of his cabin. Noticing it was 7 at evening, she wrapped her work and took her purse and phone, following him. Entering the lift together, he didn't look at her even once. His eyes were stuck to his phone and a smile on his face much to Kaira's dismay.

The car ride to the palace was a silent one as Adhiraj didn't ask her anything, neither a=told her to shift meetings or remind her of her mistakes. Just silence because he was busy on the freaking phone. She tried to talk to him, but he replied in one word. Walking behind him she entered her room.