Part 1

Bumblebee raced across the rough, bomb-scarred terrain with a large chunk of unrefined energon in his backseat. He could hear the patrolling Seekers weren't far behind him. It wouldn't be long before their scanners picked him up, then his luck would've run out for good!

Or maybe not!
There, just ahead, he could see what used to be an alleyway, but now shadowed by a toppled building made the entrance pitch black, but it was a better option than prison, or worse, deactivation. He'd chance whatever scavengers were down there over Seekers any
day.

He skidded over the loose debris and tore into the alleyway just in time for the scanning beams to miss his yellow bumper! But he didn't stop rolling! The surface seemed to suddenly slope downwards at such a steep angle not even his brakes could stop him from sliding down the incline.

Bumblebee yelped and transformed, tucking the energon under one arm and tried go get a purchase with his free servo and peds, but it kept tilting and tilting until he simply dropped onto a slide into a dimly-lit tunnel.
Bee cried out as he spun and slid wildly, the energon slipping out of his grasp and tumbling along beside him.

His processors were spinning, unable to think clearly. Just what had he gotten himself into!?
The slide gave way to nothingness and he floated, suspended in the air for a nanosecond before plummeting through pitch black. He screamed in panic, flailing his servos to try and find something to grab, but then he hit a hard surface and blacked out.

He wasn't sure how long he was out for...but when he eventually came to and cracked his optics open, the area he had fallen was brightly-lit, and he could hear a couple of muffled voices nearby. As his systems slowly came back online, he could make out words. They were two femmes, talking just out of his view.

"-certainly not the most graceful entrance," a femme with a fairly deep tone of voice scoffed.

"There's really nothing on the scanners of his faction?"

A second femme with a much softer voice laughed,"He probably took a desperate turn to get away from those Seekers. I've got nothing on him, but he may be a scavenger, or energon hunter, judging from the amount of energon he was carrying."

"Is he awake yet?" A femme came into his view suddenly, startling him.

She had long aqua blue braids that had been tied into a bun on top of her helm. Two deep, nasty-looking scars slashed across her face-plates, the one cutting through where her right optic used to be. She had white and light purple armor and two speakers rested on her back-plates just behind her shoulders. She blinked at him curiously with her good optic and offered him her servo.

"Careful, Banshee," the first femme growled from behind her. "He may be dangerous."

"Aww, he wouldn't hurt a fly," she chuckled and lifted him to his peds. "Right, little scavenger?"

Bumblebee grumbled and pushed her servos away from him. "I know I'm short, femme. No need to rub it in."

The other femme came up behind Banshee and snarled at him so ferociously he took two steps back involuntarily. She could be a Titan if she was any taller!

Her jaw, left arm, both legs, optics, and a part of her stomach were all synthetic black metal. What wasn't was heavily scarred. Her flame red hair was tied back loosely in a knot and a large sword rested on her back-plates, the hilt seeming to add to her monstrous height.
Bumblebee gulped nervously, suddenly feeling even smaller than before under her steely gaze.

Banshee, on the other servo, didn't seem fazed by the giant behind her. Rather, she smiled and reached up to stroke the femme's face-plates. "It's alright, darling. Like I said. He's harmless."