Tera hone laga hoon....Part 5 Alternative ending

I dedicate this alternative ending to Laveeshaa_Xxx who wants a new girl for Veeranshu.As Laveeshaa suggested I have paired Priyanka Chahar Choudhary opposite Veeranshu.

Thanks a lot Rehana Siraj for the Sharad Priyanka edits.

After some months...

Balwant-Chandralekha forced Veeranshu for marriage.But Veeranshu was not showing any interest.

Veeranshu:No mom.I had a love failure.I can't test my fate of love again.

Balwant:Stop it Veeranshu.What you had for Bani was one sided love.Bani never loved you.So don't call it love failure.

 Balwant:We have found a nice girl for you

Balwant:We have found a nice girl for you.I am sure that she will love you after marriage.

Veeranshu:How are you sure that she will love me after marriage?Till now no girl has loved me.Not even Bani whom I loved unconditionally.

Chandrakala:It's that girl who contacted me seeing your profile in the matrimonial site.That means she is already impressed by you.

Veeranshu:Just seeing my profile,she contacted you as she decided to give it a try.That does'nt guarantee that she will love me.

Chandrakala:I can't argue with you.You have to meet her.

You have to meet her

Balwant:Please beta...don't spoil your life for your one sided love.You deserve love in your life.Only if you settle down we can live peacefully.It's sad to see you living single just because you did not get the girl you loved.

Veeranshu could not ignore their request.

Veeranshu:Ok..for you both I will meet the girl.

Balwant-Chandralekha were relieved.

Veeranshu met the girl chosen by Balwant-Chandralekha.

"Hi...I am Keerti".

Veeranshu:Hi..I am Veeranshu.

Keerti:I know.I have seen your interviews on TV.