Blueberries (Denki x Reader One-shot)

It was 10:37 in the morning, and you were still in bed. Training started at 10.

You stretched, wishing you could go back to sleep. You told Ashido that you'd train with her and a few other classmates, but as you got out of bed you couldn't care less. After lazily making your bed and throwing on whatever clothes you could find, you headed downstairs for some food.
You waved groggily to Fumikage, Sero, and Shoji, who were sitting on the couch watching One Punch Man.

"Hey, look who's up! Good morning sleepyhead!" Denki called out from the kitchen. You headed toward the fridge.
"Morning," you opened the fridge only to find mostly-empty shelves. You picked up the milk, but it was empty. "Denki, did you drink all the milk again?"

"Why did it have to be me? Maybe Sato used it to make a cake or something!" Denki said defensively, popping a blueberry into his mouth. You rolled your eyes.

"You literally have a glass of milk right there, dumb-ass," you said, pointing to the quarter-filled glass of milk on the counter.

"Oh shit," Denki laughed, taking the carton from your hand and throwing it away. "Sorry about that, y/n." He was sporting his usual playful grin, and you couldn't help but smile back.

"Hey, did Mina ask where I was this morning?"

"Yeah, she was pissed you didn't show up to training. She said something about how you shouldn't have stayed up all night fantasizing about All Might in spandex." Denki paused, waiting for a reaction. You raised an eyebrow in response. "No, she didn't say anything,"

"Okay good." You took a blueberry from Denki's bowl and ate it.

"Hey! Those are mine!"

"Oh sorry, want it back?" You asked jokingly, holding the berry between your teeth and showing it to him.

"N-no thanks, I'm good." The electric boy shook his head in mock disgust, trying to hide the fact he was blushing.

"That's what I thought," you smiled, taking another blueberry and quickly popping it in your mouth before Denki could stop you.

"Hey! Stop taking my blueberries, you blueberry thief!" Denki exclaimed.

"Oh? Make me," you teased, trying not to laugh as the blonde huffed in frustration. Denki swiped the bowl from the counter and held it above his head.

"There, now you can't get any!"

"Really?" You sighed, walked up the boy and pulled his arm down. You took a handful of blueberries from the bowl and stuck your tongue out at him. "What were you saying?"

Denki puffed his cheeks out and thought for a moment before taking a blueberry and throwing it at you.

"Hey!" You picked up the berry from the floor and threw it back at him.

"What? You don't want any now?" Denki laughed, chucking another one at you. You laughed with him, taking a blueberry from your handful and throwing it at his face.

Soon enough, you and Denki were in a full-fledged blueberry fight.

"I'm running out of blueberries, shit!" You ran towards the stairs, desperate to find a shield from the little blue projectiles being aimed at you.

"Get back here!" Denki ran after you, periodically throwing blueberries in your direction as he chased you to the dorm rooms.

"NEVER!!" You ran until you reached your room, running in and closing the door behind you.

"Hey! No fair!" Denki pouted, trying to open the door. You frantically scanned the room in search of any thing you could use as a shield. As soon as you found a book to deflect the blueberries you ran for it, and Denki fell into your room.

"I'm out of blueber- OH SHIT YOU HAVE A BOOK!" the electric boy braced himself for impact, and you burst out laughing.

"I'm not gonna hit you with the book, I was going to use it as a shield but you don't have any blueberries."

Denki stood up and smiled. "Oh, well in that case," he took his last blueberry and threw it at you. "HA! I WIN!"

"Hey! You said you didn't have any left!" You laughed, playfully hitting his shoulder with your book.

"I lied, " Denki grinned.

"Well that's not very nice," you joked, picking up the blueberry and tossing it at him.

"Neither is stealing my blueberries."

~~ END ~~