Chapter one

"Hey uncle, what are you doing?" You peered over his shoulder.

"Im obviously looking at screens filled with soccer players idiot." He responded, not looking at you.

"Now move. I need to speak with them." He gently pushed you to the side.

Suddenly, Ego's face appeared on the big screens and the players turned to look at him.

"Have you finished your individual trainings? Diamonds in the rough. It's 8pm now, continue building up your ego tomorrow."

"Woah the soccer field's so big." You said.

The players slightly jumped in shock from hearing your voice through the speakers.

Ego turned off the mic and glared at you.

"Stop interfering brat, Go and play your mobile games." He said, turning back towards the screens.

"But I'm bored right now and my eyes can't take the radiation of the phone screen anymore. I'm already wearing glasses. I don't wanna go blind." You stretched and your joints popped.

"Then do something else."

"Why can't I just walk around the campus, like, it's not such a big deal."

"No. Players will get distracted."

"Seriously. I'm literally flat and have a height of 175cm. Some of the guys have long hair anyway."

"Don't think you can blend in with them and pretend to be a guy."

Ego sighed exasperatedly.

"Fine. Go. Just on one condition."

"What." You sighed.

"Don't pester me again you insect."

(I'm sorry, I feel like y/n is a female Nagi after I wrote this chapter.)