Day 1

Do you ever wonder what the next day has in store for you? Well I do. It all started way back when I started middle school. I mean yeah sure I was nervous but I had my best friend Stacey. Stacey was the one that would always be there for me. I could tell Stacey anything and everything and know she wasn't going to tell a soul. I mean hey Stacey wasn't perfect, she had many red flags. She would never march my energy and if there is one thing about me you gotta match my energy. After awhile of me being in the half ass friendship with this girl I came back to reality and realized something. This whole time Stacey has silently been dropping me. I mean all the signs were there. She was ignoring me, she would never let me come over but the second someone else asked to come over it was a yes. Now see I overthink everything so I always text my cousin to see if Im just being dramatic or I'm actually right. So that's exactly what I did as soon as I got home. I sat on my bed and text my cousin and said hey so basically I'm pretty sure this girl is silently dropping me. He said wait why do you think that. I said because whenever I ask to come over its no but the second someone else asks its an automatic yes. Ge texted back okay yeah she definitely is and I'm so sorry. After that I sat there and thought to myself, well it was gonna happen someday. Now see you would think I would stop there but then I thought again, but really why in the actual fuck would she replace me for that bitch Zendaya like what the fuck.