PART - 25

...

"L-Lina, Is that you on the p-photo?" his voice cracked.
Not knowing what to say you stared at the photo while tears started to trickle down through your cheeks.
"T-Taehyung, look I c-ca-"" Yes or no!" his loud voice made you flinch.
"Y-Yes" unable to face him you looked down gripping the photo tightly.
"Lina" his voice made you look at him, but your expression changed after seeing his tearful eyes.
"Taehyung, it's not like that. I c-can explain it" grabbing his hand you looked him with pleading eyes.
"W-Why? What did I do to you?"backing away he looked at you bitterly.
Lia and Mark stood there watching all these not getting any idea what's going on or what's this about.
"I d-didn't expected this from you" a tear drop trickled down through his cheek which made your heart ache.
"Taehyung! Just listen to me, let me explain. Please"
"Don't come near me" distancing from you he turned back to leave. Not being able to move an inch, you stood there frozen staring at his fading figure.

"Dude! Let's solve this peacefully" following him Mark spoke.
"Move out of my way! This is none of your business" pushing him Taehyung stomped out passed by him.
The next minute after hearing the loud voice of shutting door you collapsed on the floor crying your heart out.
Lia immediately sat beside you engulfing you in her embrace.
"It's okay. We can find a solution" watching her beloved sister crying made her eyes to well up.
"T-There no solution, Lii! I-I messed up v-very b-badly" hugging her tightly you cried even more.
"What happened actually?" Lia asked which made you look at her.

...

"That fuckin' bastard!" Mark took his phone and were about to call someone but you stopped him.
"No Mark! Don't do anything. It will only make you guys trouble. I am going to resign anyway. So please don't do anything that will effect your job too" looking at your pleading face he sighed.

...

The sound of someone knocking your room door made you jump and looked at the direction. Wiping the tears you stood up, slowly approaching towards the door and opened it only to see your bestfriend standing there. Seeing your pale, reddened face his face softened.
"Jungkook!" crashing on him you started to cry even more.
"I really messed up Jungkook! Taehyung hates me now" crying out loudly you hugged him tightly.
"Don't say like that. He loves you ! It's- It's just... he is a little mad now. You know his temper right?"patting your back he said.
Seeing you in this state made his eyes well up.
"Jungkook! I-I want to see him now. I need to talk to him!" breaking the hug you said.
"It's almost late now, we can go tomorrow okay"
"No, I want to go now!"
"Lii... Calm down we can go tomorrow okay. Calm down.." pulling you to hug again he said with a cracked voice.

Meanwhile
Taehyung house~

Breaking sound of something made Jennie to came out of her bedroom. Walking down the stairs she gasped seeing the pieces of glasses, flower vase etc. Following the broken pieces she stopped in front of Taehyung's bedroom. Slowly peaking she roamed her eyes around. Her eyes stopped when she saw Taehyung sitting on a corner , his face digging on his both palms.
"Oppa!" Rushing towards him she knelt down slowly grabbing his hand. Feeling her presence he looked up to face his worried yet confused sister.
"What happened!? Why are you crying!?"
"S-she... She was cheating Jennie... She don't l-love me" more tears trickle down his cheeks.
"W-What? What are you talking about?!"
"She was cheating me with Kai!" Jennie felt like a hammer hit on her head.
"No!She c-can't. She didn't do that, Oppa!"
"No she did it. She cheated me!" He cried more on her arms.

End of scene~

After covering you with the blanket Jungkook wiped the visible tear that on your cheek. With a heavy sigh he looked at his best friend sleeping. The girl he most wanted to see smiling everyday is now crying every second.
"You are going to pay for this Kai" with gritting teeth he said.Placing a peck on your forehead he dragged his feets towards the door. Looking back at you one last time he closed the door slowly.