Lake of Love

Charm, the long-haired redhead girl:

We used to have so many things — we used. We used to feel so many things.

Turned out to be a nice, warm and cozy end-of-evening night. Still the sky loaded with stars felt pretty much empty for Charm. .

The short haired sister responds:

Well, now we've got a job. Got friends, we've accomplished things. What are you missing?

Charm: That's not my point, Polly.

Polly: I never know your points.

Polly: Well you never pay attention to them in the first place, idiot.

Charm: That's not true. I'm just not as delusional as you.

Polly: I don't miss things. I really don't, not things in this world. Only... wanted to go back to the time when we thought we could have everything.

Now that I do have everything, I don't really care anymore. My imagination felt so much greater back then.

Polly: That's stupid.

Charm: You are stupid.

Charm: You remember my dream, Polly?

Polly: The lavagirl thing?

Charm blushes.

Polly: You wanted to be in a lake of lava. The Lavagirl. You wanted to be so powerful you could be able to swim and play in a Lake of Lava with me.

Charm giggles and agrees.

Charm: We were supposed to rule the world. Kill everyone, get stronger than everything until we could get into the lake of lava. This was my dream. And something inside me still feels that.

Charm lays down and looks up to Polly while asking her: Do you believe we still can be able to swim in the lake of lava?

Polly: That's tough and unfair. You know I can't lie to you about reality.

Charm: Still, fuck reality. I want to step above this useless world, send everyone to hell and rule everything.

Polly: Yeah, but it's still Thursday. Maybe Saturday you can do that.

Charm: Friday isn't available?

Polly: You have a date on Friday, remember? That cute guy from your gym.

Charm: Oh, right. He is cute indeed.

Charms pays attention to the lines within one of the leaves on the ground, concerned.

Polly: Do you know what is it like to have nothing?

Charm: Huh? — Charm quacks.

Polly: I guess you never really knew. Because you had always dreamed so much. Sure, this is what makes you great. It's what made you grow and accomplish big things. But, Charm.