📺-ANNOUNCEMENT-📺

???: "it has been a few months sense last season and THEY WANT MORE!!!"

Sayaka: "But sir think about my Husbands mental state... is there anyway he can take a break from this?"

The man thought for a second before turning back to the pretty lady.

???: "I'm sorry... but with the current state of the fans I don't think I can do anything about it."

Sayaka: *Sigh*

The lady walked back to me sitting in the fancy chair outside of the office they were both in.

Sayaka: "Come on sweetie..."

I could tell she was sad just by her eyes watering while we were walking back to the car...

I don't know what they were talking about... but I think it was important to the pretty lady who was watching me for the day.

...

...

...

When we returned home I could hear her crying in the bathroom, I don't know what is going on but I hope it gets solved and figured out...

...

...

...

...

...

I turned to the tv and started to watch the news... of course I didn't understand any of what it meant I just watched it...

ANNOUNCER: "Now let's move on to our Targeted story for those watching during this time as Fans of the reality Tv Show Danganronpa are starting to Riot. In protest as the new season isn't being made fast enough. This has caused a lot of burnout currently in Team Danganronpas Development staff for the time being." "Let's move to our News reporter Mr. Yoko on the scene currently."

Mr. Yoko: "Thank you. Now as we see here in the streets here are protesters wanting the new season of Danganrompa to come out faster." "The staff is currently trapped inside the building as police are to be called in to reverse the damage."

...

...

...

————————————————
POV CHANGE

Shirogane: "This is stressing me and my family out Big time! What should we do?!"

Male Executive: "What if we made a spin off season? We can create the next two seasons later, What does everyone else think?"

Everyone else was silent. Some people started nodding there heads as they were silently talking to each other...

???: "it's settled then, Should we do what we did in V3?"

Some people groaned in annoyance as they knew what happened last time they used the viewer controlled robot concept.

???: "What's wrong with the Keebo concept?"

Female Executive: "You idiot! The last time we tried to convert someone into a robot it nearly caused us to shut down!!!"

Male executive: "YEAH! We need New, BIGGER, Even better ideas!!!"

Female Exclusive: "What if we Did the thing the game Zero escape tried to do for its 3 game?"

Male Executive: "You mean the one with the facility location?"

Shirogane: "I like that idea actually..."

???: "So is it decided then...?"

Everyone nodded and left our seats...

————————————————————

-Authors note-
This is the end of the first Intermission for the story. Theories can be put in the comments.

Anyway I hope you have a great day :) and continue being creative :)

(THIS WAS POSTED 3/25/2023 - 4:05PM)