The First Part 1

The first time he walked in I never thought I would feel this about him, didn't know much about him.

Hi my name is Jane and I'm going to tell you a love story and I didn't know how it would end.

The first time i walked in i saw him the brown fluffy hair with ocean blue eyes he was at least 5ft9 i really like him his name was jade we never talked but i would wish for him to talk to me. In one class it was he would look at me and the ting was that i was the only person that way so i knew he was looking at me, was i dramatic ? i don't know but i told myself that he liked me i knew that i shouldn't have done that because i was keeping hope and i thought one day he would come up to me and ask me. But one day this girl {summer} started hanging out with the boys and jade was one of them and they started talking and would never leave each others side and people started shipping them together and the girl was my friend so it was hard whenever he would talk about him and i knew she liked him i could see it and when i asked her she said yes it broke my heart but i didn't want to brake the friendship. then summer wanted to ask jade out and he said he liked her as well so i knew me and him would never work. But there was a other boy...